Kate Lawler #15 Kate’s still unbearable, Handsome he’s not. Poor Noa’s just dying to out that cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can her family not see what’s in front of them? A raging eating disorder.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her weight loss to this level seemed to kick in in the run up to her wedding. It's not healthy and not sure why she is being enabled. She is either crying out for help or she thinks she looks amazing but I can't speak for anyone suffering an eating disorder. I'm more shocked by how so many people find her beautiful. In the eye of the beholder they say but she looks unwell.

Last edited:
Her weight loss to this level seemed to kick in in the run up to her wedding. It's not healthy and not sure why she is being enabled. She is either crying out for help or she thinks she looks amazing but I can't speak for anyone suffering an eating disorder. I'm more shocked by how so many people find her beautiful. In the eye of the beholder they say but she looks unwell.
I’m guessing she has body dysmorphia .. no one of sound mind can think she looks good !

Reactions: 8
Someone said she’s a busy mum to a toddler.

I am, but here I am with my share bag of Maltesers thinking I hope she’s as happy as she makes out. If I looked that way, my family would be staging an intervention.

She looks awful. Why is that bald twit not helping and why does she seem to be morphing into his sister?? It's very odd and creepy. I hope she doesn't think she is in control of this and is planning on another book banging on about eating disorders

Reactions: 12
I don’t like her but I’m very worried about her, doesn’t bare thinking about how this could end up. Why isn’t her family helping her?

Reactions: 6
60C096D6-15DA-41E5-838F-A4D220D141E4.jpeg

Society doesn’t define your beauty? Brilliant, nice one. Then get rid of your fake boobs, fake lips, Botox, fake nose, veneers and dyed hair.

THEN maybe we can have a conversation about defining your own beauty, you absolute vacuous witch.

I hope to God your daughter doesn’t inherit your deep-rooted NEED for attention and recognition.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She is asking for the attention now, why would you want to stir up the anorexic gossip again after the other day? It’s reckless and pathetic to have posted an even worse picture!

Reactions: 14
Oh wow what an attention seeker! The more people who tell her she looks great the more she will post these sort of pictures.
this might be a bit far, but if that was a dog that looked like that she would be on the phone to the rspca.

Reactions: 11
The funniest comment on that photo is someone saying Kate doesn't have an ounce of vanity 😂 She's had so many procedures and is constantly bellowing into a phone or at people, taking selfies etc, nah, no vanity here love 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if all the food she is claiming to have eaten tastes as good on the way back up??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.