Kate Lawler #15 Kate’s still unbearable, Handsome he’s not. Poor Noa’s just dying to out that cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched her video of ‘ the handsome’ telling her to try an oyster. He can hardly string a sentence together #thicknothandsome

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Am I pleased about this achievement of a thread title?! yes or no? Yes Or No? YES OR NO?

Actually yes 🥳 I am but not in a up my own arse way like Kate would be! Thanking you and Tattle on folks ….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Her sister Karen praises her son on his GCSE results then says “to think he was such a git in primary school”. Is this a familial thing to put down your kids?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
So … hang on … she had ALREADY adopted Shirley before having Noa and knew how hard it was to adjust your life when putting other’s needs before your own.

She had ALREADY ‘dreaded waking up each day because she knew it was going to be a hard slog’. She ALREADY ‘hadn’t bonded with her as I’d expected’. She ALREADY knew that ‘giving up and handing her back wasn’t an option’ (but you could hand them over to a Doula!).

She already knew all of this.

YET it was still a shock to her when Noa was a needy newborn and she was STILL surprised with her own lack of adaptability and acceptance?? Make it make sense!!

She’s either:
1. Extremely unintelligent and clueless.
2. Only capable of tending to the needs of males and not females. Struggled with Shirley and Noa, doesn’t struggle at all to look after Botch and Baxter. Loves the attention of males, but resents caring for females?

DEDC9E9D-B04F-4F71-AAD5-6795971CBA70.jpeg

Reactions: 9
So … hang on … she had ALREADY adopted Shirley before having Noa and knew how hard it was to adjust your life when putting other’s needs before your own.

She had ALREADY ‘dreaded waking up each day because she knew it was going to be a hard slog’. She ALREADY ‘hadn’t bonded with her as I’d expected’. She ALREADY knew that ‘giving up and handing her back wasn’t an option’ (but you could hand them over to a Doula!).

YET it was still a shock to her when Noa was a needy newborn and she was STILL surprised with her own lack of adaptability and acceptance?? Make it make sense!!

She’s either:
2. Only capable of tending to the needs of males and not females. Struggled with Shirley and Noa, doesn’t struggle at all to look after Botch and Baxter. Loves the attention of males, but resents caring for females?

View attachment 2402613
Botch 😂😂😂😂 the best auto correct ever and so very apt for him. Love it. He now needs to be referenced as Botch.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d be a bit wary of Shirley round a very young child, I think.
---
I will say this much for Kate though, Noa is beautifully turned out. Ny little boy is more or less the same age and I really try to buy nice clothes for him and not the usual dinosaur stuff that is apparently all little boys like, but he looks like one of the pickpockets from Fagin’s gang within about ten minutes 🤷🏼‍♀️ 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I’d be a bit wary of Shirley round a very young child, I think.
---
I will say this much for Kate though, Noa is beautifully turned out. Ny little boy is more or less the same age and I really try to buy nice clothes for him and not the usual dinosaur stuff that is apparently all little boys like, but he looks like one of the pickpockets from Fagin’s gang within about ten minutes 🤷🏼‍♀️ 😂
Yes, Noa is always dressed beautifully, I’ve said this myself too a couple of times in these threads. 🌸 I’ve never once saw a photo or video of Noa and thought, what the hell is she wearing; unlike Kate’s questionable choices of outfits for herself at times! 🤣

Howling… your little boy looks like a pickpocket from Fagan’s gang…. ☠🤣☠🤣☠

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she keep calling her Dogs, Doggie's... does she think it makes her sound endearing or something 🙄
She is so affected 🙄

Reactions: 4
Noa what are you thinking (whilst phone shoved In face)
She’s thinking get that fooking phone out of my face & just watch me doing something that I actually like

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

She’s either:

View attachment 2402613
Wow. She really took her “bonding” with a rescue dog a little too seriously. Talk about intense.

Reactions: 9
The more I watch Kate, the more she annoys me. She has a really annoying face
She has a rubber face. Some of the recent stories she posted were unflattering - her face looked plastic, rubbery, weird. Her nose job is a curious one.

Reactions: 11
Looks like Kate couldnt wait for a night out. Boj has posted that he’s home alone.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.