Kate Lawler #15 Kate’s still unbearable, Handsome he’s not. Poor Noa’s just dying to out that cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I’m not a fan of the current government, I don’t know why Kate thinks it is transphobic to not have biological males on the same hospital wards as women. I get there’s conflict of interest there but just sometimes, women have to come first.
The whole trans debate is such a minefield and women get the crappy end of the stick every time.
I'm what trans activists would call a TERF because I worry about transwomen in women's sport and rapists with dicks in women's prisons but gender critical women tend to also disagree with me because I want to use correct pronouns *most* of the time and generally not be a dick to people who are probably mostly nice enough and not dangerous.
A woman has been raped by a transwoman in hospital. We've got to find some middle ground here.

Reactions: 28
The whole trans debate is such a minefield and women get the crappy end of the stick every time.
I'm what trans activists would call a TERF because I worry about transwomen in women's sport and rapists with dicks in women's prisons but gender critical women tend to also disagree with me because I want to use correct pronouns *most* of the time and generally not be a dick to people who are probably mostly nice enough and not dangerous.
A woman has been raped by a transwoman in hospital. We've got to find some middle ground here.
See this to me is a sane logical viewpoint. And one which you absolutely can’t make apparently

Reactions: 24
That list of reasons why she’s late!! Half of those things don’t need doing first thing in the morning. She could have put a wash on last night or later today, left the dogs at home and why doesn’t stupid Boj the unhandsome man child pick up his own clothes!!!
but it’s alright because she’s having another treatment on her already stretched to duck face!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That list of reasons why she’s late!! Half of those things don’t need doing first thing in the morning. She could have put a wash on last night or later today, left the dogs at home and why doesn’t stupid Boj the unhandsome man child pick up his own clothes!!!
but it’s alright because she’s having another treatment on her already stretched to duck face!
My thoughts exactly!!!! But she can’t possibly stick a wash on/shower/pick up the not handsome’s clothes after nurser as she’s so busy getting a facial and some other beauty bollocks. Priorities! Kate, a word from the wise, it’ll fly with nursery but trust me persistent lateness won’t fly in school. Gonna need to look at that list again babe.

Reactions: 14
Hahaha spot on

Time for breakfast for yourself and makeup before the school run? Behave lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not sure what time she’s dropping Noa off at nursery.but our nursery expect you to drop them off by 8:45 if you want them to have breakfast there as they then use the breakfast area for activities etc.

Reactions: 4
Jesus, could she love herself anymore?? 🫣

P.S You are Mum to ONE little being unless you gave birth to Baxter and Shirley without telling us?? Can’t imagine that as you tell everyone everything you do so …..

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can't belive how much she look like Bojs Sister in that latest reel.
Are they modelling themselves on each other.!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Isn’t noa nearly 3? Most kids I find drop their nap around then if not before.

Reactions: 14
I watched BBLL earlier from last night and Kate is going to be on later. I mean, it makes sense as she won but she is even shoutier than AJ 😂

Reactions: 3
Isn’t noa nearly 3? Most kids I find drop their nap around then if not before.
Still obsessed with the nap .... get over it! Honest to god. She'll be praying Noa's in bed for 7 tonight you can bet.

Reactions: 10
She’ll be putting Noa for naps until Noa’s old enough for them to go out drinking together.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’ll be putting Noa for naps until Noa’s old enough for them to go out drinking together.
And Noa will still be sleeping in that bleeping prison cell when she’s old enough to go out drinking with those two cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.