Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellabella

VIP Member
She is a epitome of the over-privileged white woman raking it in on Instagram when she could easily afford all the dresses/shoes/holidays etc herself. It's revolting conspicuous consumerism shoved in the faces of the rest of us to make us feel shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29

Raindropsonkittens

Chatty Member
It’s as predictable as the seasons. You find a woman on YouTube or Insta, love her style & vibe. She is relatable but with a tiny bit of aspiration - lovely home, nice hols, designer shoes. She shops on the high street but mixes it up with well chosen ‘pieces’, and every post has something you covet. But then...she starts growing followers, getting brand deals, attending ‘events’. And then suddenly you wouldn’t be caught dead wearing her hi-fashun hauls & you wonder who her audience is now.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

pinkrobot

VIP Member
“For literally no income” while sitting out lockdown in her massive beautiful house, receiving loads of lovely gifts (am sure we don’t see most of them) and still able to take a summer holiday in her new holiday home in Aldeburgh. Struggling to feel the sympathy.

Reactions: 22

Dizzy

VIP Member
It just stinks of virtue signalling to me. All of them tagging black women who they find influential and who they claim to know and love but before this week we’d never heard them talk about - it’s all utter shit, so insincere.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Well Kat’s had quite the busy day out today. Let’s hope Track and Trace don’t end up trying to deal with her!

“Hello Mrs Farmer, can you give us a list of all contacts you’ve had since Friday please?”
“My husband is a lawyer, I can assure you no rules have been broken. He deals in pensions but he knows all the Covid rules, being a lawyer”
“Mrs Farmer, your contacts please?”
“My friend is a doctor, a self appointed doctor in Botox, but a doctor none the less”
“Mrs Farmer, your contacts!”
“I’m from Sevenoaks you know, and I’m on the BBC”
“Mrs Farmer!”
“Well, Friday I had coffee with a friend. Then I shipped my kids off all over the place so we could do more friend round for dinner. Keeping the rule of 6, my husband’s a lawyer you know!”
“Saturday, Mrs Farmer?”
“Well I was absolutely hanging after Friday night so I just went the supermarket. Sunday I went walking and Monday I was at home working”.
“Thank you Mrs Farmer, shouldn’t take too long to get in touch with everyone you’ve mentioned”.
“Oh Tuesday, let me tell you about Tuesday, my new normal. The nanny came early to sort the kids out so I could go to London.”
“You went to London?”
“Yes, for work. My husband’s a lawyer so that allowed. I got the train to London, went to my friend’s shop for work and tried on lots of stuff whilst stroking it for my Instagram footage. Then I went to Zara and tried on some flammable cheap crap for the poor market out there. Then I had lunch with a friend before meeting another friend and going for a freebie pointless dinner with lots of other influencers desperate for content”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Are we really supposed to feel sorry for Influencers who are 'struggling' now that all the free brunches, lunches, cruises and pamper weekends have ended and they have to spend time working on producing their own content?

Boo-hoo.

Reactions: 17
She’s such a dick, and seems to think that acknowledging that somehow excuses her dickish behaviour. Well - breaking news - it doesn’t.
I’ve lost all respect for her this year. It started with that lunch in London a few days before lockdown 1.0, when she was joking about forgetting to sanitise after a few wines, and trying on strangers’ coats in the toilets. “It’s just my sense of humour”. No - it’s being a tone deaf dick. And then there’s the incessant whining throughout the year about how she wants her life back. Honestly, from where I’m sitting, her life doesn’t look too bad. Admittedly no free cruises and free lunches and free tickets to the opening of an envelope; but 2 houses and a healthy family and food on the table. I know people who have been shielding since March; people who have lost family members to this disease; people who will be working every day from Christmas Eve until NYD, because their work is for the NHS and not sitting at their kitchen counter flogging stuff; and not one of them has whined as much as her. Not one.

I’ve also noticed that she’s started deleting comments that invite her to check her privilege or which question her integrity.

• Heart

rosemarina

VIP Member
It just stinks of virtue signalling to me. All of them tagging black women who they find influential and who they claim to know and love but before this week we’d never heard them talk about - it’s all utter shit, so insincere.
I’m trying to imagine how it feels to be one of the black women who is suddenly being tagged by every white woman with something to shill. I can’t possibly speak for them, but I can’t help thinking I’d be utterly fucking livid.

• Heart

Ellabella

VIP Member
Why on earth would you work "7 hours a day, 7 days a week for virtually no income,"? Oh I know why, because you are living an incredibly privileged lifestyle where you don't actually have to make any money. Tone deaf or what?!

Reactions: 16

Kittymum33

One thing I feel Kat deserves credit for is that she has actually stuck to her promise to highlight businesses owned by black women. Over the past 5 months she really is the only one who has mad substantive change to her feed.

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
No income? Just a house full of free candles, a fridge full of Hello Fresh free food, free holidays and a wardrobe bursting at the seams with free clothes!! Try losing your job during all this shit Kat.. that’s what really hurts!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Libertine

VIP Member
Objectively, Kat and her husband own two substantial homes in good locations; their children do/did attend private schools; even prior to the insane Instagram holiday gifting, they took regular long haul holidays; they typically go away every half term and summer holidays; they drive very nice cars; Kat receives designer handbags for Christmas and birthdays.

I’m going to go out on a limb and say the Farmers don’t have to watch their pennies to afford the school shoes. 😉

• Heart

Ellabella

VIP Member
The narrative of so many of these women is rich husband, living in million pound house, therefore they had the luxury of farting about on social media when the kids were young to become the hideous behemoths they now are: MOD, Erica Davies, Clemmie Telford, Lux5, Selfish Mother, Honest Mum, The Frugality, DMBL40 etc etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jaeme

Erm... those stories about “the secret to her new face” as a bare minerals ad... isn’t the secret to her new face a whole load of filler and Botox?? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
I saw her stories a few weeks ago when she was on holiday and she was complaining about a distressed toddler on the adult beach , she was asking if she should complain as it was disrupting her peace and quiet. ( it’s on here somewhere and I’m paraphrasing)

Turns out she’d got it wrong ( child wasn’t on the adult part) but she was being very judgmental and seeing as she has always asked for patience and non judgement regarding her own child who has special educational needs she was quick to have a moan when the upset child was affecting her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Ellabella

VIP Member
Smaller classes and endless opportunities to learn and broaden horizons in so many ways. I would sacrifice a lot for my kids
Yawn.

Us peasants who don't care enough about our kids to make sacrifices for private schools. How terrible of us!

Reactions: 14

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
She's very erratic on stories, never actually finishes a sentance. Buys a lot of dresses. I mean a lot. Dresses by the bucket load, then complains she needs a new one for Ascot/breakfast/press cruise etc. Always stands at an angle jutting her hips forward in changing rooms. I get the impression she's quite loud at events.

OhhBacon

VIP Member
They are the problem
Yet we’ve had nearly a week of their bullshit reposts
Don’t forget they have all bought books to teach their children about racism...whilst missing the huge bloody elephant in the room ... the institutional and systematic racism that being an influencer compounds.

• Heart