Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
That message just exposes how fake these accounts are. Pre Covid, Kat and the other instamums would be doing stories which were badged as friendly daily updates from pals. Now it’s suddenly 7 hours a week of work.

It absolutely demonstrates that the whole fake ‘I’m your mate’ persona is fully part of their strategy to sell you things you don’t need whilst being gifted things they can easily afford.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Pennypuppywalker

Chatty Member
Isn't it interesting though, that how many of them chop & change hairdressers when they're getting done for free!!?? Before lockdown her & others was always at Josh Wood? (obv as it was free), now its this guy!, just flippin pay like the rest of us and be loyal to your hairdresser. There must be a local person who would do same job and be thankful for her posting on her stories to get more business.

Curly Top

VIP Member
She's pretty sharp with people if they ask her something she doesn't like. You can observe a slither of pure bitch every now and then.

MadameOvary

Chatty Member
What the feck is with that houndtooth cape monstrosity? Has she been raiding her nanna's wardrobe? She looks like a Pacer (hsitoric sweet, young 'uns)

• Haha

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Interesting that Kat now has more of a presence on Facebook, I always got the impression that she thought that was beneath her.
Note her latest Instagram post, sitting on a log, only got 24 comments. Her content recently has been nothing more than here I am on the beach, yet again, eating bread wearing the following gifted items.
She’s been gifted a bottle of kylie minogue wine 🤣🤣🤣, priceless. From cruising NYC to UK last year on a freebie and a heavily discounted holiday in St Lucia, free handbags, candles, fragrance, make up, clothes, lunches......to a bottle of kylie wine 😂😂😂 . I shouldn’t laugh but I am!

At least she won’t be going on any cruises in the near future. She seemed distraught at the idea of her husband not going back to his office soon.
I wonder if she furloughed her nanny ...seeing as they have spent all summer at the holiday home..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Dollyp

Chatty Member
In all of this (COVID) it makes you realise how few Influencers make real cash? I unfolled Kat last year after her 2nd or 3rd cruise. A freebie, without any cash incentive. Kat had to beg or borrow new dresses for the cruise. Kat had to pay a Nanny to parent her children. Kat missed another 5 days with her children. There is no incentive. The only influencers that seem to make real money - not goods - are the ones with book deals. Most of the free goods - unless a full food shop - are of no use to a family income.
Kat makes serious cash from influencing on insta!!!! Serious money.
She has befriended all the Instagram PR girls in the know and that why she gets the cruises too. But all her paid collaborations will be thousands of pounds and the swipe ups will just be a bit of pocket money to add to that. She has a management team behind her who get her all the paid adverts. She is a big hitter in the game and all her over the top stories add to her ‘character’ that she has created over the years.

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Am so grateful for her public service announcement today, she’s been to London and reports it all seems rather normal.
That’ll be because some people have to go to work Kat, rather than live the life of Riley in their second home by the coast 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11

tarahalls

Chatty Member
I wonder when her "chat" with Kemi Telford was booked. IGTV/Stories today!
Tbf to Kat she does seem to be the only one who is following thru with what she said she’d do. She didn’t just post the black square & read the management supplied script then go back to being a vacuous idiot like the others have done!

Bleurghgram

VIP Member
Eeessshhhh I know I just said I like her, but are we supposed to feel bad that she’s working 7 hour days for nothing when until this she’s undoubtedly been working 7 (if not less) hour days for thousands and thousands of pounds? There’s no such thing as working for nothing, she might not be earning right now but she’s future proofing her brand for if and when influencers weird brand of consumerism kicks off again.

Brummiebird

VIP Member
I hate these companies that gift to already over privileged Influencers, nothing makes me want to take my custom elsewhere more.
I would love to see someone break the mould and start gifting to charities instead.
Neptune, for example, could have done over a family room in a hospital for example.

You have to declare a lot, to follow the rules. If you wear an item from a brand, you even have to declare if you once had a paid partnership, even if you don't anymore. She does it to the letter. She used to get a lot of criticism for not declaring gifts or relationships as i said, but now she's definitely one of the clearest.

I still find it interesting what she gets gifted. You'd never have a clue if she didn't write it all down.
She might be back on tv, she has a lot of the tv lot commenting on her posts 🤔 Alex from the one show, now comments on her posts 🤔

She lost her mojo about 2 years ago, coincided with her cruising/Pascale friendship which made me wonder if she had new representation? Kat used to be able to mix and match and seemed edgy and stylish. Now I find her very dull and repetitive.
I find Pascale as fake as they come

Raker

VIP Member
I am v fond of Kat from a forum many years ago (not Mumsnet!) - she was funny, and kind to me during some health-related unpleasantness actually, and like a much more dialled down version of her IG persona. I do fear she is now slipping into self-parody mode.

loubylou50

VIP Member
Jeeez talk about having the right connections - in their first week of letting the Suffolk house she’s got it featured in The Times!! 🙄
EAC4E0B4-5201-499E-8369-B51284C8E42E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Seems like she’s spending as much time at her second home as possible, tagging the local eateries for free food and wine. Aldeburgh is a lovely area, they don’t need an influencer telling us all how great the fish and chips are.
Sometimes I like her and find her relatable in terms of posts about ageing mostly. But am I influenced by her budget trips to IKEA to furnish her very expensive second home, no. Not when the outfit she’s wearing on the beach is a £300 dress, £1500 handbag and £300 trainers. She’s very very privileged and a weeks worth of posts about the second home is a bit self absorbed.