Kat Farmer - DMBL40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say there’s something not quite right when someone’s staring off into the distance and hilariously laughing in their photos.

Reactions: 2
Kat has always laughed manically and stared off into the distance in photos. That’s been her stock pose for years. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She’s bored. All that nervous energy and nowhere to channel it. I doubt Kat has ever led a ‘small life’ where she has had to make her own fun and entertain herself so she’s currently very, very bored.

I seriously think she cast her eye around her house and thought ‘what can I talk about now?’ hence six stories and a swipe up link to a gaming chair. I doubt the affiliate commission is staving off foreclosure on either of their mortgages.
I agree with you there, most of these influencers aren't used to sitting around at home, normally they're off out and about. Bet Kat hates being at home with the hubby, kids etc and not swanning off to the swanky brekkies, brunches etc where she can then palm off the kids to the nanny and not have much to do with family life!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've known Kat for years and I'd agree that she's probably bored. She's always lived the high life, shopping, lunching, dinner parties. As long as I've known her that's been her life, she's a very social person so I imagine this year has been quite a departure from the norm (And I'm talking pre-blogging norm). I don't think it's about lack of freebies, they're a wealthy family, even if she didn't get those things for free she could afford to buy them herself.

Reactions: 7
I've just had a look at her Instagram and she looks happy enough but she does seem to be posting more.

She seems to be looking around for products to show e.g. the babyliss big hair styler. This has been around for years and she just picked it up out the of blue to video.

Reactions: 1
I haven’t been on Instagram for a couple of months, but thought I would check back today. I have to confess, I really enjoyed her IGTV of winter coats; the pocket discoveries made me laugh.

Reactions: 5
Can I ask what the rules are in England for trying on clothes in shops??

Kat in a shop today trying a few pieces on - is she going to buy them all?? Or do they have to go back in the stockroom to quarantine infection control measures?

Is it necessary ?? After a morning of aff linking sweatshirts from new look ????

Can I ask what the rules are in England for trying on clothes in shops??

Kat in a shop today trying a few pieces on - is she going to buy them all?? Or do they have to go back in the stockroom to quarantine infection control measures?

Is it necessary ?? After a morning of aff linking sweatshirts from new look ????
a small independent in our town will let you try things but they are permanently steaming anything that is tried on. No other chain shops locally will let you try stuff on.

Kat won’t be buying, just trying (very hard to gather some content).

Reactions: 3
She seems to be looking around for products to show e.g. the babyliss big hair styler. This has been around for years and she just picked it up out the of blue to video.
That was an odd post. I mean why go to all the bother of filming yourself blow drying your hair when it is already dry? It didn’t look any different afterwards. I bet babyliss are hoping she doesn’t try and affiliate with them again

Reactions: 4
Well Kat’s had quite the busy day out today. Let’s hope Track and Trace don’t end up trying to deal with her!

“Hello Mrs Farmer, can you give us a list of all contacts you’ve had since Friday please?”
“My husband is a lawyer, I can assure you no rules have been broken. He deals in pensions but he knows all the Covid rules, being a lawyer”
“Mrs Farmer, your contacts please?”
“My friend is a doctor, a self appointed doctor in Botox, but a doctor none the less”
“Mrs Farmer, your contacts!”
“I’m from Sevenoaks you know, and I’m on the BBC”
“Mrs Farmer!”
“Well, Friday I had coffee with a friend. Then I shipped my kids off all over the place so we could do more friend round for dinner. Keeping the rule of 6, my husband’s a lawyer you know!”
“Saturday, Mrs Farmer?”
“Well I was absolutely hanging after Friday night so I just went the supermarket. Sunday I went walking and Monday I was at home working”.
“Thank you Mrs Farmer, shouldn’t take too long to get in touch with everyone you’ve mentioned”.
“Oh Tuesday, let me tell you about Tuesday, my new normal. The nanny came early to sort the kids out so I could go to London.”
“You went to London?”
“Yes, for work. My husband’s a lawyer so that allowed. I got the train to London, went to my friend’s shop for work and tried on lots of stuff whilst stroking it for my Instagram footage. Then I went to Zara and tried on some flammable cheap crap for the poor market out there. Then I had lunch with a friend before meeting another friend and going for a freebie pointless dinner with lots of other influencers desperate for content”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Shipping the kids of so you can have friends round for drinks 😂😂😂

Just because you are allowed doesn’t mean you should!!

Wonder if she bought any of the 23543 things she tried on.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
When Kat links eleventy billion similar items, I skip past (rather than through) the whole lot and probably I’m missing other story content in the process. DMBL40 then slips to the back of my stories queue and I forget about her until I see a grid post.

This seems to be a danger of linking streams of items that aren’t curated. When Erica Davies posts stories with affiliated items, she curates the items into outfits and even if they aren’t my style, I still watch every story as it’s interesting content.

Thirty affiliate linked sweatshirts is NEVER going to be interesting content. It might take Kat time, but it’s fairly lazy if this is her career.

Reactions: 3
When Kat links eleventy billion similar items, I skip past (rather than through) the whole lot and probably I’m missing other story content in the process. DMBL40 then slips to the back of my stories queue and I forget about her until I see a grid post.

This seems to be a danger of linking streams of items that aren’t curated. When Erica Davies posts stories with affiliated items, she curates the items into outfits and even if they aren’t my style, I still watch every story as it’s interesting content.

Thirty affiliate linked sweatshirts is NEVER going to be interesting content. It might take Kat time, but it’s fairly lazy if this is her career.
Erica is much more interesting than Kat. Her posts are measured and articulate and she doesn’t post every day just for the sake of posting

The aff links that she shows are all from stores her followers will also follow do it’s nothing new to her viewers

You know she is struggling for content when she posts a pic of what’s she has cooked for dinner !

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.