Kat Farmer - DMBL40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that brands give free food to influencers in exchange for some naff gurning “ad” is the one thing that will make me NOT buy from a brand.
Same as when, back in October - when the FSM debate was raging - both she and Pascale were sent luxury cheese/charcuterie platters by a local business. Had that business been local to me, I’d have made sure never to support them based on that. I commented on the post at the time that I didn’t think it was a great look for a food business to be handing out free food to wealthy influencers in October 2020, and Kat deleted the comment 🤨

I really hope she’s not trying to set herself up as a foodie influencer. She doesn’t know the first thing about food.
She really is all money and no class.

Reactions: 13
Urgh - the cheese disaster reminds me of a few years ago when a good chunk of influencers were suddenly shilling for Seven Seas Cod Liver Oil. Ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think it's so "funny" that Kat has sold out. When she started she did a few blogs that mentioned some home accessories from Matalan/Ikea/Etsy etc. I sent her a message and said that I thought she had great home taste and should do more home stuff. She replied with a very rude response which basically said "No, it's a fashion blog"... funny we can all change our minds when being paid!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It's not like they are short of money as a family and depend on her for their income (like MOD and FOD, for example) - she could definitely afford to be more selective. She's basically just become greedy and dropped a clanger for the sale of some crap cheese.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she ever turns down any offer.... it’s embarrassing. I used to follow her and found her relatable a few years ago. Now I find her tone deaf. She is always selling something like some sort of market trader... touting her wares. Eck

Reactions: 7
I would respect her more if she stayed in her lane (fashion ??). But prancing about her kitchen flogging cheese yikes !!!
Certainly doesn’t need the cash it has sold out and flogging everything like everyone else !!

the iconic ads make me lol. I thinkI must be pretty old school because I still can’t put my head round an influencer or blogger being a actual job !!

Reactions: 8
I would respect her more if she stayed in her lane (fashion ??). But prancing about her kitchen flogging cheese yikes !!!
Certainly doesn’t need the cash it has sold out and flogging everything like everyone else !!

the iconic ads make me lol. I thinkI must be pretty old school because I still can’t put my head round an influencer or blogger being a actual job !!
I just think of it as QVC now.

• Haha
I wonder how much she makes per grid post or story? 🤔 It’s got to be sizeable to be worth the cringe-fest of selling cheese!!

Reactions: 6
Cheese and the other shite she dished up the other evening to go with her dinner, that looked like diarrohea! Also, the wine, yes! way too much wine for my liking, piss head springs to mind!!

Reactions: 4
Cheese and the other shite she dished up the other evening to go with her dinner, that looked like diarrohea! Also, the wine, yes! way too much wine for my liking, piss head springs to mind!!
She’s harps on about not having caffeine but is happy to neck bottle after bottle of wine!

I don’t actually think she’s tone deaf. She can read the room perfectly well - she just doesn’t give a tit.

Reactions: 17
I don’t actually think she’s tone deaf. She can read the room perfectly well - she just doesn’t give a tit.
Yes very true - or as she would patronisingly say “curate your Instagram feed to your own likes and dislikes” 🙄 AKA “F off because I don’t care what you think”!!

Reactions: 9
She's pretty sharp with people if they ask her something she doesn't like. You can observe a slither of pure witch every now and then.

Reactions: 12
I like watching her crapulous reels with the sound muted. She looks like a complete dick. On a par with that Pink House Living woman. If they were ice creams they would definitely lick themselves.

Reactions: 9
The posts in which she tries to justify buying yet more expensive dresses are hilarious. The amount of clothes she buys is obscene (and I say that as someone who loves clothes.) It’s like some sort of compulsion for her.
if she were actually - as she claims to be - a stylist (MY ARSE) she wouldn’t constantly need to buy new clothes. Real stylists - like Erica Davies - are able to offer style advice and pull looks together without constantly needing new stuff; and also provide style advice featuring clothes that they wouldn’t necessarily wear or which wouldn’t suit them. Kat is completely limited to “styling” herself. If it ain’t a maxi dress she’s got no idea.

Reactions: 14
Spot on about the styling!, she looks like she gets dressed in the dark. Cracks me up that she thinks she's SO out there with her wacky style, she looks a mess most of the time. Its the posing out on the street, if I saw her having her photo taken I think I would piss myself!

Spot on about the styling!, she looks like she gets dressed in the dark. Cracks me up that she thinks she's SO out there with her wacky style, she looks a mess most of the time. Its the posing out on the street, if I saw her having her photo taken I think I would piss myself!
I know, I always how many shots each photo took! How many changes of pose, how many times checking the shots and then going back to the same position?! 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.