Kat Farmer - DMBL40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I go to Lidl every week and they have a good system going where I am. It's lovely and quiet once you get inside, plenty of stock and quick to check out too.

Reactions: 1
I hope it’s better now than it was when I last went. I always liked going first thing in the morning. I was genuinely freaking out the last time as I went in to get flour and eggs and they had neither - it was just before lockdown.

I can’t wait to get back to Lidl/Aldi - we only have Waitrose or a Tesco so small it should be on a garage forecourt. Otherwise I have to do a 30 mile round trip. May attempt next week...

I think most places were like that pre-lockdown @Mustard due to the idiot stock pilers. It's been fine here (in the south west).

"Kat (DMBL40) made me laugh when she made a big thing of passing on some luxury hamper to her elderly neighbour...after she’d taken the gin, biscuits & lemon curd out first" This via the Chloelovestoshopthread ;)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
"Kat (DMBL40) made me laugh when she made a big thing of passing on some luxury hamper to her elderly neighbour...after she’d taken the gin, biscuits & lemon curd out first" This via the Chloelovestoshopthread ;)
Horrid woman 😡 check your privilege, kat

Reactions: 4
Current thoughts on recent events with all these bloggers? I noticed Kat has taken down/deleted a very long comment from somebody, where she got called out! Woman was ranting at her :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It just stinks of virtue signalling to me. All of them tagging black women who they find influential and who they claim to know and love but before this week we’d never heard them talk about - it’s all utter tit, so insincere.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I can’t help but feel if these issues truly mattered to them before last Tuesday they would have done something (just even one small thing) in the past to raise awareness. Now it seems like they are frantically trying to outdo each other to show who cares the most. It won’t be long before we’re back to hearing about their first world problems that epitomise wealthy white privilege.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It basically said that all her stories are fake, and that if she had ever lived in USA not just holidayed for 2 weeks then she would see what went on. She needed to do research. The funny bit was at the end when she ranted and said "and no your bum doesn't look good" and your not 40!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It just stinks of virtue signalling to me. All of them tagging black women who they find influential and who they claim to know and love but before this week we’d never heard them talk about - it’s all utter tit, so insincere.
I’m trying to imagine how it feels to be one of the black women who is suddenly being tagged by every white woman with something to shill. I can’t possibly speak for them, but I can’t help thinking I’d be utterly bleeping livid.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m trying to imagine how it feels to be one of the black women who is suddenly being tagged by every white woman with something to shill. I can’t possibly speak for them, but I can’t help thinking I’d be utterly bleeping livid.
Me too, they have sat on advertising panels, chat panels, events, advertising dinners etc etc with every other middle class white mummy blogger on the circuit and said nothing about representation. Now they all tag all their ‘friends’. Utter bullshit.

• Heart
Me too, they have sat on advertising panels, chat panels, events, advertising dinners etc etc with every other middle class white mummy blogger on the circuit and said nothing about representation. Now they all tag all their ‘friends’. Utter bullshit.
They are the problem
Yet we’ve had nearly a week of their bullshit reposts

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They are the problem
Yet we’ve had nearly a week of their bullshit reposts
Don’t forget they have all bought books to teach their children about racism...whilst missing the huge bloody elephant in the room ... the institutional and systematic racism that being an influencer compounds.

• Heart
⬆This!!!

This eye-opening article was linked earlier today in the thread on the utterly tone deaf Sali Hughes.

It’s about the beauty influencer world rather than fashion, but it’s so worth a read

Reactions: 6
⬆This!!!

This eye-opening article was linked earlier today in the thread on the utterly tone deaf Sali Hughes.

It’s about the beauty influencer world rather than fashion, but it’s so worth a read
Wow! That is such a good piece. I would imagine it’s very similar in the fashion blogger/IG world.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.