Kat Farmer - DMBL40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was on both, handbag and damsels. She wrote as she speaks, which just seems very OTT. Then a few of them thought they were too good for damsels and made their own group I believe, you had to be invited, I wasn’t 😂 called Mulberry something? Someone with a better memory may recall!
Was that some of the fashion people who were on HB as well? I was only on Damsels intermittently, and vaguely remember a group of the fashion people disappearing (I wasn't invited either).

Reactions: 1
Damsels was mostly the mums of handbag with a couple of the fashion girls on it as well.
Someone on damsels saw her arse one day because she was posting clothes she got from a high street shop and people bought the same things as her. Disgusting behaviour I know.
Damsels was the best, pure crazy behaviour and oversharing all the time.

Reactions: 1
Damsels was mostly the mums of handbag with a couple of the fashion girls on it as well.
Someone on damsels saw her arse one day because she was posting clothes she got from a high street shop and people bought the same things as her. Disgusting behaviour I know.
Damsels was the best, pure crazy behaviour and oversharing all the time.
I vaguely remember that, someone getting bent out of shape because other people who lived in totally different towns than she did were buying some clothes she had posted about buying.

I liked it there when it was good but it really turned to tit when the site owner tried to make money from it.

Reactions: 2
I vaguely remember that, someone getting bent out of shape because other people who lived in totally different towns than she did were buying some clothes she had posted about buying.

I liked it there when it was good but it really turned to tit when the site owner tried to make money from it.
I wonder what Damsella is up to these days? Bet she was fuming when she had to get a proper job and nobody clubbed together for her Christmas selfridges voucher anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I sometimes wonder about what Damsella’s up to.

I loved Damsels and then it suddenly imploded! I was mainly on the fashion board.

Trying not to derail but I’m still in semi-regular contact with some of my eventually successful TTC /birth cohort from Damsels, 11 years on... hung out on F&B too. It was good — I’d left before the implosion though. Often r we order what happened to some of the other characters... alife anyone???

anyway, that’s where I first came across Kat, and as I said previously, where she was really kind to me at a particularly bleak time in my life...

Reactions: 4
Trying not to derail but I’m still in semi-regular contact with some of my eventually successful TTC /birth cohort from Damsels, 11 years on... hung out on F&B too. It was good — I’d left before the implosion though. Often r we order what happened to some of the other characters... alife anyone???

anyway, that’s where I first came across Kat, and as I said previously, where she was really kind to me at a particularly bleak time in my life...
There's a FB group with about 200+ old members in it.

Kat was always kind, harmless, outspoken and good fun. I don't think any of us who knew her back then would be surprised at her success. She's always been wealthy, always liked the finer things in life, the lifestyle she portrays on Instagram is pretty accurate. If she wasn't being gifted designer clobber she'd be buying it herself anyway. In that respect, she's probably one of the more authentic 'influencers'. Saying that she has become a bit of a caricature of herself in recent years.

Reactions: 6
I’m wondering how nice a person can be who doesn’t deem it important enough leave her seat to chat to the police?

Reactions: 6
She’s such a dick, and seems to think that acknowledging that somehow excuses her dickish behaviour. Well - breaking news - it doesn’t.
I’ve lost all respect for her this year. It started with that lunch in London a few days before lockdown 1.0, when she was joking about forgetting to sanitise after a few wines, and trying on strangers’ coats in the toilets. “It’s just my sense of humour”. No - it’s being a tone deaf dick. And then there’s the incessant whining throughout the year about how she wants her life back. Honestly, from where I’m sitting, her life doesn’t look too bad. Admittedly no free cruises and free lunches and free tickets to the opening of an envelope; but 2 houses and a healthy family and food on the table. I know people who have been shielding since March; people who have lost family members to this disease; people who will be working every day from Christmas Eve until NYD, because their work is for the NHS and not sitting at their kitchen counter flogging stuff; and not one of them has whined as much as her. Not one.

I’ve also noticed that she’s started deleting comments that invite her to check her privilege or which question her integrity.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just had a glance on her Instagram stories. The tongue through the fingers, so classy. 👎🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Another HBer and Damseller here 👋🏼 I was one of the fashion baggers and still know and am in contact with quite a few from that board. It was bloody brilliant, wasted SO much time on there! I loved the What Are You Doing and What Are You Wearing threads 😁 I remember people would buy things that other baggers were after but couldnt find in their local stores and post it to them (just on trust!), we had meet ups, a few became real life long term friends then it all imploded and everyone got banned 😂 Annnnnnyway back on topic and as others have said, she hasn’t really changed at all. @Raker I remember alife..... 🙈🤣

• Heart
Another HBer and Damseller here 👋🏼 I was one of the fashion baggers and still know and am in contact with quite a few from that board. It was bloody brilliant, wasted SO much time on there! I loved the What Are You Doing and What Are You Wearing threads 😁 I remember people would buy things that other baggers were after but couldnt find in their local stores and post it to them (just on trust!), we had meet ups, a few became real life long term friends then it all imploded and everyone got banned 😂 Annnnnnyway back on topic and as others have said, she hasn’t really changed at all. @Raker I remember alife..... 🙈🤣
Were you invited to the secret group? 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.