Kat Farmer - DMBL40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She gurns a lot.
Will flog anything.
Complains on her stories then realises she’s made a tit of herself.
Judgemental.

I stopped following her after she took the schill for Flora margarine.

Reactions: 9
Followed her for a bit. Reminds me of Trinny Woodall. Was all a bit Hooray Henry with ads for me.

Reactions: 9
She def gurns a lot. I used to subscribe to her blog via email. Then I noticed it had stopped arriving and realised I didn't miss it all. It had way too many random tops and dresses in it.

Reactions: 4
She's very erratic on stories, never actually finishes a sentance. Buys a lot of dresses. I mean a lot. Dresses by the bucket load, then complains she needs a new one for Ascot/breakfast/press cruise etc. Always stands at an angle jutting her hips forward in changing rooms. I get the impression she's quite loud at events.

Reactions: 14
I quite like Kat, she is *mostly* true to her fashion content, shes very good with declaring ads aswell unlike most others.

Followed her for a bit. Reminds me of Trinny Woodall. Was all a bit Hooray Henry with ads for me.
Omg yes! That's who she reminds me of.....couldn't quite put my finger on it.

She might declare ads but she is pretty annoying to watch. Buys an awful lot of maxi dresses!

Reactions: 2
She doesn't actually buy all the clothes she tries on. She more than likely sends all of them back. She'll get paid for modelling them and for getting idiots to buy them. Part of her money making scheme.

She doesn't actually buy all the clothes she tries on. She more than likely sends all of them back. She'll get paid for modelling them and for getting idiots to buy them. Part of her money making scheme.
In her email blog postings she was always saying she needed a dress for some reason. I never thought she paid for them, but she always *needed* a new one. And her strike a pose got old really quickly.

Reactions: 1
I saw her stories a few weeks ago when she was on holiday and she was complaining about a distressed toddler on the adult beach , she was asking if she should complain as it was disrupting her peace and quiet. ( it’s on here somewhere and I’m paraphrasing)

Turns out she’d got it wrong ( child wasn’t on the adult part) but she was being very judgmental and seeing as she has always asked for patience and non judgement regarding her own child who has special educational needs she was quick to have a moan when the upset child was affecting her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I saw her stories a few weeks ago when she was on holiday and she was complaining about a distressed toddler on the adult beach , she was asking if she should complain as it was disrupting her peace and quiet. ( it’s on here somewhere and I’m paraphrasing)

Turns out she’d got it wrong ( child wasn’t on the adult part) but she was being very judgmental and seeing as she has always asked for patience and non judgement regarding her own child who has special educational needs she was quick to have a moan when the upset child was affecting her.
Agree on that one, even if she was right about the child being in the beach area for adults, why publicly story having a moan, so many grammers have no quality filter, they really need to be more selective about what they do and don’t post. They’d probably find if they posted less of the stuff that makes them look like a c*** then they’d actually get criticised less.

Reactions: 10
Completely agree that the more famous IGer’s just can’t keep off their phones , the oD’s are the same ; just cannot help but grab the phone to document any situation that gives them attention.

Reactions: 3
She is a epitome of the over-privileged white woman raking it in on Instagram when she could easily afford all the dresses/shoes/holidays etc herself. It's revolting conspicuous consumerism shoved in the faces of the rest of us to make us feel tit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
The recent Flora ads tipped me over the edge. You can’t claim to have integrity and be super selective about your content then do a string of ads like that. Fair enough she is taking the dollar but don’t try and make out you’re doing a public service and are helping atypical children who might have dietary issues. Also the ‘OMG I haven’t sorted my Ascot outfit’ when she has dozens and dozens of glam dresses. What about all her previous race day outfits?!!!

I used to get sick of her car rants about church on Sunday, (only as long as it took to get her kids into the local catholic school, natch) food shopping, her teenage daughter, the weather, ad boreinitum. Far more important things to be doing now, rugby seems to be the church of choice these days.

The sharp elbowed mc privilege was so strong with this one that in the end I don’t bother to waste any time watching her stories from her open account. I’m sure she’ll be devastated 😂

Same old same old but the money keeps a’rollin’ in.

Reactions: 7
I don’t get the recent volume of cruise press trips, is that supposed to sell the idea of the cruise to her audience? A gaggle of screeching full of themselves women does not make me want to book a cruise.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I want to like her but her constant gurning and the waving of hands around makes me skip past. I can't relate to any of her fashion stuff but thats only because I dont have that body type and I don't wear dresses!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.