Kat Farmer - DMBL40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her style is really bad ... I must admit I did prefer her in her very early days pre insta. Now she is just a walking advert for all the brands she gets money off.

The photos are staged like all influencers but wow hers ... the manic laughter shot she looks like she should be in the loony bin!

She wouldn’t influence me to buy anything because I thinks she looks bloody awful these days.... like she has raided her Grandmas wardrobe as a over grown 3 year old.

Reactions: 7
Her style is really bad ... I must admit I did prefer her in her very early days pre insta. Now she is just a walking advert for all the brands she gets money off.

The photos are staged like all influencers but wow hers ... the manic laughter shot she looks like she should be in the loony bin!

She wouldn’t influence me to buy anything because I thinks she looks bloody awful these days.... like she has raided her Grandmas wardrobe as a over grown 3 year old.
I loved her early style, when she stood by her landing mirror and took photos.
mango, Zara, primark... much better style and affordable.

Reactions: 11
I loved her early style, when she stood by her landing mirror and took photos.
mango, Zara, primark... much better style and affordable.
Yes those were the days I loved her ... jeans nice blouses and little jackets. With her natural dark longer hair.

Fame hey and designers/clothing companies knocking on your door you end
up looking like a Grayson Perry.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A couple of years back she posted that she was at an outlet centre near Bristol. It just so happened that my friends and I were there too. Some of them went to say hello to her and she seemed quite hacked off that they did and definitely not friendly - which was odd, given she'd posted where she was. I was trying something on in one of the shops and she came in and is definitely one of those people who loudly wants everyone to know she's there, if that makes sense. Over familiar with the shop assistant etc. Anyway. Disliked her from that point and unfollowed!

Reactions: 6
Her choice of clothing and the environment she’s posing in occasionally verges on ridiculous , that and the “yes it was absolutely hilarious” wide open mouth pose , please don’t.

No wonder Ginny looks pissed off and world weary.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her choice of clothing and the environment she’s posing in occasionally verges on ridiculous , that and the “yes it was absolutely hilarious” wide open mouth pose , please don’t.

No wonder Ginny looks pissed off and world weary.
Here’s another picture of me on the beach. The pic with the jeans she’s bending her legs likes she’s about to lower herself into the loo. What’s that all about 😂

Last edited:
Another day and here’s Kat in her second home trying on £800 worth of dresses that she might order in a size down as well just to see if it’s a better fit.
Not relatable at all and it’s crass.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s as predictable as the seasons. You find a woman on YouTube or Insta, love her style & vibe. She is relatable but with a tiny bit of aspiration - lovely home, nice hols, designer shoes. She shops on the high street but mixes it up with well chosen ‘pieces’, and every post has something you covet. But then...she starts growing followers, getting brand deals, attending ‘events’. And then suddenly you wouldn’t be caught dead wearing her hi-fashun hauls & you wonder who her audience is now.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s as predictable as the seasons. You find a woman on YouTube or Insta, love her style & vibe. She is relatable but with a tiny bit of aspiration - lovely home, nice hols, designer shoes. She shops on the high street but mixes it up with well chosen ‘pieces’, and every post has something you covet. But then...she starts growing followers, getting brand deals, attending ‘events’. And then suddenly you wouldn’t be caught dead wearing her hi-fashun hauls & you wonder who her audience is now.
Absolutely nailed it!

Reactions: 4
Apparently this is Kat ‘looking like Mr Blobby’ after eating all the wine and cheese 🙄 yeah ok hun, presumably one tiny slice of cheese and a thimble of wine! If only we all looked as enormous as you, it’s a terribly hard life isn’t it!!
8B332D4E-E4F4-4B2D-8B46-AE3C02FD5534.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Apparently this is Kat ‘looking like Mr Blobby’ after eating all the wine and cheese 🙄 yeah ok hun, presumably one tiny slice of cheese and a thimble of wine! If only we all looked as enormous as you, it’s a terribly hard life isn’t it!!
View attachment 194005
This is where she becomes even more unrelatable. I can’t see any real problem areas, although I accept this is a personal thing. She has a slim physique that looks good in most items of clothing. She tries on these massive hauls of clothing but ultimately she wears the stuff that’s been gifted that’s £100’s of pounds, sometimes there’s a pair of jeans that she’s had ‘years’ to make it all a bit more normal.
I think she’s probably a bit of a victim of her own success. If she wants these TV jobs and high paying adverts she needs to keep doing the daily gurning face but it’s all becoming more out of reach ( I would guess) for the majority of her audience.

Reactions: 5
The thing is that it actually takes skill to put together a great looking outfit off the high street and unearth gems. Any fool can wear a well cut £300 dress and look good - that's what you're paying for with higher end items.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The thing is that it actually takes skill to put together a great looking outfit off the high street and unearth gems. Any fool can wear a well cut £300 dress and look good - that's what you're paying for with higher end items.
Yes, yes, yes.

Spotted her today walking along looking down at phone. First glance that caught my eye, I honestly thought it was an eccentric old lady with a massive towel/kaftan/haman robe thing on.
She is ageing quite fast but I think that comes from being so skinny.

Reactions: 5
Kat is also messing around with her face and it is ageing her. As Botox and fillers are becoming more affordable and accessible, what I’m seeing is that people don’t know when to stop.

Less is more.

Spotted her today walking along looking down at phone. First glance that caught my eye, I honestly thought it was an eccentric old lady with a massive towel/kaftan/haman robe thing on.
She is ageing quite fast but I think that comes from being so skinny.
I think the scraped back hair is unflattering, maybe she hasn’t managed a hair appointment yet. She is also very slim and again this isn’t quite as flattering as we get older, she also has smokers skin.

Reactions: 4
Am so grateful for her public service announcement today, she’s been to London and reports it all seems rather normal.
That’ll be because some people have to go to work Kat, rather than live the life of Riley in their second home by the coast 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.