Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zenchick101

VIP Member
kris is an evil genius lets be honest, and they wouldnt be rich if kim hadnt taken one for the team ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 29

TJ90

VIP Member
Okay so I’ve just watched the Letterman thing.
I think Kim came across very well

I have mixed emotions about the Kardashians now. On the whole I love them.
Kris - what a woman. Now she’s fading into the background and I don’t blame her, she’s in her sixties and deserves to enjoy her life rather than sort the kids drama all the time
Corey: He just wants to shag Kylie
Kourtney: blah, blah, gluten free, blah
Scott: love how much he’s grown and matured. Lord Disick was the best. Clearly he has problems he will probably fight forever but I love that he’s still part of the family.
Kim: I think she’s a good person with a kind heart. She loves hard. I wish she didn’t wear some of outfits she does, but looking from a few years ago, we’re wearing a lot of it now - they’re weird because she wears them first.
Khloe: funny but needs to grow a back bone when it comes to men
Rob: I hope he’s happy and stays out of the limelight as it clearly doesn’t do him any good
Kendall: despite what people think I reckon with her look she could’ve made it as a model without her family. I think she’s misunderstood a lot. Of course she’s spoiled, the majority of her life she’s known nothing but wealth. She uses her profile well with urging people to vote etc. Clearly she struggles with anxiety which is why she hardly does runways anymore and she keeps her personal life very private.
Kylie: love her make up brand. Not so keen on her. She doesn’t seem to give a fuck about anyone unless they worship the ground she walks on. That being said if I was her age with that money, I can’t say I wouldn’t be the same.
Don’t know why I’ve typed all that, just my opinion on them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

openbook1

VIP Member
Did anyone else watch David Letterman interview Kim on his Netflix show? She talks about Caitlynn, her robbery in Paris, and a few other things. As superficial as she seems, I have always liked her. I have read nothing but good stories of people who met her/worked with her and said she is incredibly kind to those she works with, etc.

Reactions: 25

Sophieharry1

Ok who has seen the hologram and what do you think of it 😫
I thought Kanye showed his true Narcissist self and fine tuned it to be about him, I thought it was thoughtful till that moment then I felt uncomfortable by it because Kim’s dad could of had a completely different opinion on him, I can’t imagine he’d of licked his arse like that rest of the family do.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

TheRoyalHousekeeper

It’s just dawned on me why Kendals so moody
It’s because she’s SO hangry

Yorkshire pudding and gravy, that’ll sort ya girl

• Haha
Reactions: 20

JakeM

VIP Member
I cringed at “You married the most, most, most, most, most genius man in the world.....Kanye West”.

Not everything is about you Kanye. How embarrassing!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

Topaz

Chatty Member
Kardashians gonna Kardashian 😆🤷‍♀️

I don't know why people are surprised, KarJenner celebrations are always ott and Kim wasn't just going to let her 40th drift by. They've had many family gatherings and trips throughout the pandemic (as have many other celebrities), her mistake this time was the humblebrag post. She must have been feeling that they could have been viewed negatively but if she'd just put up posts without explaining herself it probably wouldn't have caught fire, ironically.

Kylie definitely seems to prefer the company of her friends/lackeys/hanger ons. I think she senses the Kardashian style is beginning to be passé or uncool. And I hadn't thought about Tristan's presence! There must be tension between those two.

Yes she’s turned very bitter over the years. I also think her style is atrocious and the depressing quotes on her instagram stories are so annyoing
It's so sad to see how bitter and guarded Khloe is now, compared to early seasons. She used to be so open, trusting and didn't take herself or the family lifestyle seriously. Lamar broke her heart, without a doubt. She hasn't been the same since him. Her issues with men are that they either betray her (Lamar, Tristan) or 'abandon' (Robert's death, Caitlyn's transition). Any man she trusts lets her down, no wonder her self-esteem is so gone that she keeps taking Tristan back.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

FakeSmile

VIP Member
Bruce transitioning to Caitlyn must’ve been hard for the whole family but especially Kris.
I feel the same
I actually really feel for Kris with the whole Bruce/Caitlyn transition. Whilst their relationship was often quite unconventional (especially in the latter years with the show), they were together for a long time and raised a family together.

• Heart

darkcherry14k

I remember when Kim and Kanye first got together and he went in her closet and threw out most of her clothes and accessories, he said they were tacky and she would now be only seen in 'couture' the red flags were there back then. At this point Kim was extremely successful in her own right and she had a fabulous house which was old Hollywood glam with a modern touch and Kanye came along and undid all of it, next she's dressing like a pretentious twat and living in a soul less bland house with a complete narcissist!

• Heart

Smca53

VIP Member
I think the show has become less relevant as Kardashian drama plays out via social media etc. Then it’s not featured on the show until months later, at which point there’s not that much new to learn.

Reactions: 18

TJ90

VIP Member
Scott will be okay I think. Say what you like about the Kardashians but they have supported him through thick and thin. He’s part of the family forever.
The Todd Kraines thing is still one of my favourite TV moments.

• Haha

Kindred_

VIP Member
The idea is sweet and you watch it and it’s like.. this isn’t Robert Kardashian, this isn’t his voice, these aren’t his words, these aren’t his feelings. He doesn’t even know Kanye.
And then it just feels really upsetting.

• Heart