Kardashians and Co #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was the KUWTK sub on reddit, if you search khloes father or grandfather it should appear. MJ was married to him and had kris during that marriage, they divorced when K was 6/7 and MJ married again, her step father raised her. Her biological father was killed when she was a teenager. The similarities are uncanny but that's the only place I've ever seen it mentioned.

Reactions: 1
It was the KUWTK sub on reddit, if you search khloes father or grandfather it should appear. MJ was married to him and had kris during that marriage, they divorced when K was 6/7 and MJ married again, her step father raised her. Her biological father was killed when she was a teenager. The similarities are uncanny but that's the only place I've ever seen it mentioned.
wow kris has experienced a lot of loss in her life, father, husband, best friend 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 8
wow kris has experienced a lot of loss in her life, father, husband, best friend 😢
And she still has such a positive outlook on life. I have a lot of respect for Kris actually. You can tell how well loved she is

Reactions: 12
Not to mention the loss of her second marriage, controversial as that statement may be. I don't mind the kardashians 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Not to mention the loss of her second marriage, controversial as that statement may be. I don't mind the kardashians 🤷‍♀️
Bruce transitioning to Caitlyn must’ve been hard for the whole family but especially Kris.
I feel the same

Reactions: 12
Bruce transitioning to Caitlyn must’ve been hard for the whole family but especially Kris.
I feel the same
I actually really feel for Kris with the whole Bruce/Caitlyn transition. Whilst their relationship was often quite unconventional (especially in the latter years with the show), they were together for a long time and raised a family together.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Welcome to the REAL WORLD KIM! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
“My kids are driving me up the wall”.

The Daily Mail posted a video of her on the 30th of October. In the video, she’s holding Chicago and then she points to someone Almost crying and says something like “I wanna go with mama” Kim ended the video straight away. its hilarious she pretends that she has no help right now. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm just watching the ep where Khloe has covid, she is wearing a full face of makeup? Also her being os grateful for Trsitan helping her when she is ill by bringing her food shows just how low her standards of a boyfriend are, that is surely the absolute least he could do

Welcome to the REAL WORLD KIM! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It is so obvious she spends very little time with the children usually as she just seems angry they want to be with her, I get it must be stressful but she was really mean to North imo just ignoring her while she was doing that makeup tutorial in the ep with khloe being ill. Also I really doubt Kanye had covid, that is just an excuse to not have him on screen

I'm just watching the ep where Khloe has covid, she is wearing a full face of makeup? Also her being os grateful for Trsitan helping her when she is ill by bringing her food shows just how low her standards of a boyfriend are, that is surely the absolute least he could do

It is so obvious she spends very little time with the children usually as she just seems angry they want to be with her, I get it must be stressful but she was really mean to North imo just ignoring her while she was doing that makeup tutorial in the ep with khloe being ill. Also I really doubt Kanye had covid, that is just an excuse to not have him on screen
It was so obvious she had a nanny or two quarantining with them aswell and she still found it ‘so tough’ 🙄

Reactions: 3
It was so obvious she had a nanny or two quarantining with them aswell and she still found it ‘so tough’ 🙄
yeh I thought that when she went to her mums yet left the children at home... every time i see her house i hate it more, it must be horrible to be a child in there, they must love going to other people's houses just to experience something more cosy.
Also the "apologising" thing with Kendall and Kylie.. they didn't resolve absolutely anything just glossed over it so inevitably they will have an argument again

Reactions: 3
yeh I thought that when she went to her mums yet left the children at home... every time i see her house i hate it more, it must be horrible to be a child in there, they must love going to other people's houses just to experience something more cosy.
Also the "apologising" thing with Kendall and Kylie.. they didn't resolve absolutely anything just glossed over it so inevitably they will have an argument again
Yeah I thought the apologising was so fake and it was obvious they had been made up a long time before that

Reactions: 2
Kim is still at it, is she really that stupid?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, but without the kardashians the Mail would lose about 70% of their content. It is so angering how she is just throwing this in everyone's face over and over, we get it you had a totally non distanced party that probably cost millions, let's move on. I cannot believe a hotel room could be $20,000 per night!

• Angry
Kylie, classy as ever..... NOT!

Kylie concluded her Instagram Story for the day by giving her good pal Amber Asaly a birthday shout-out

kylieNOT.jpg

Yeah I thought the apologising was so fake and it was obvious they had been made up a long time before that
When talking about the fight Kylie said ‘the other day’ when supposedly this phone conversation took place a month and a half after not speaking?

also that segment of the phone chat wasn’t filmed on an iPhone, it was done how they usually do it, plus she was in the office and the interview seventh were they talk to the camera was the usual way it was done before they started filming with iPhones..

deffo staged and probably just used it as a story line for the show when they actually made up straight after the fight

• Heart
Reactions: 5
When talking about the fight Kylie said ‘the other day’ when supposedly this phone conversation took place a month and a half after not speaking?

also that segment of the phone chat wasn’t filmed on an iPhone, it was done how they usually do it, plus she was in the office and the interview seventh were they talk to the camera was the usual way it was done before they started filming with iPhones..

deffo staged and probably just used it as a story line for the show when they actually made up straight after the fight
Yeah it was such a dead story line 🙄😴 and khloe being so grateful to Tristan for doing the bare minimum 🥱😴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.