Kardashians and Co #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Kim Kardashian reveals the SKIMS undergarments she wears when she wants her body to look 'snatched'

I had to bleeping well google "To look snatched".....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm a little concerned with these photos, it's a promo for her tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well Khloe appears to be pregnant, judging by her latest insta post.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I am shocked.. not gonna lie. Do you think this will see them become less and less relevant, or do they not need the show any more? I’m not sure..🤔

Probably a good thing if Khloe is pregnant again 😂

Reactions: 8
Anyone have any ideas why? Covid? Kanye? Kourtney?

I really do think it would be a mixture of Kanye and Kourtney. I am surprised it lasted so long. I really thought after the Paris robbery that Kim would take a step back. I am genuinely gutted!!

I’m devastated 😭
But they’ll still be very much in the public eye. They have money to make and twats like me will buy whatever they put their name too.

• Haha
I think the show has just ran its course and they don't all live up each other's arses anymore & have their own things going on. Kendals hardly around, Kourtneys made her feelings clear the last couple of seasons, Kylie wasn't around much & she didnt want to "share Christmas" anymore, we haven't saw rob in years & I think Khloe would be happier off the show than pretending she's not still hanging into Tristan in hopes he'll act right. I'm not sure if it's what Kim will really have wanted but Kanye is unwell right now.

Reactions: 14
I think the show has become less relevant as Kardashian drama plays out via social media etc. Then it’s not featured on the show until months later, at which point there’s not that much new to learn.

Reactions: 18
I think the show has become less relevant as Kardashian drama plays out via social media etc. Then it’s not featured on the show until months later, at which point there’s not that much new to learn.
The Daily Mail will be upset, they cover everything kardashian related, they will no longer have so much material to work with rehashing old stories,

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.