Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupcakeapple

VIP Member
Creepy AF! When it said how lucky she was to be married to the most genius man in the world.. grim. 🤮 Irritating as she is, KKW is a lot more than Kanye’s wife.
Yeah let kim have her own memory of her dad she knows what he would think and what he would say to her, it’s the most narcissistic thing ever and disrespectful to her dad

Reactions: 15

BigMavis

VIP Member
Not to mention the loss of her second marriage, controversial as that statement may be. I don't mind the kardashians 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15

Lumpfish

VIP Member
OMG I absolutely loved Corey calling Kendall out on her bullshit! She’s so boring and such a sour puss - sleeping in the car while everyone went to the Drag show just because she didn’t get her choice of outfit, what a bitch!
Corey read her for filth “Kendall you’re a rude person, you’re an asshole whenever you want for years” YAAAAAAS😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

PinkPepper

Chatty Member
So how come Jordyn got dragged through the mud Yet she’s took Tristan back? Khloe has such low self esteem. He will humiliate her again.

• Heart

taperjeangirl42

Ugh how fucking boring is it when they make episodes about Malika??? It’s keeping up with the kardashians not keeping up with irrelevant nobodies like malika. I find her soooo annoying

• Heart

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Finally!!

Reign has haircut at last!! at least he looks like a boy now.
Comments like that annoy me.

Why the heck does it matter what his hair looks like? It's bad enough society deciding how women and girls should look without deciding boys shouldn't have long hair.

• Heart

Henearne129

Kim just accidentally (on purpose?) confirmed the rumour that she and Kanye were unfaithful to their partners w eachother. She posted a card he drew (with a love note on the inside) she states it was from 2010. She was dating and soon to Marry kris at that time and Kanye was with Amber!

• Wow
  • Haha

M.fairy

Chatty Member
Didn’t it come out that her fellow models didn’t like her because she didn’t do the traditional go sees and practices and such?

Let’s face it, her infamy bought her a career; you could argue the same of the Hadid sisters but everyone mentions how hard Bella works and how nice Gigi is..
Hi kind of late to this, but I have friends in the industry, my friend had Kendall’s outfit fitted to her because Kendall was ‘too busy’. She’s not very well respected in the industry and apprently once threatened to get a makeup artist fired. She seemed kind of socially awkward apprently. She was sat In makeup with one of my friends and Gigi and Gigi was trying to include my friend where Kendall was abit like ugh.
Gigi and Bella apparently the nicest girls ever, Bella gave my friend the biggest hug the first time she met her and Gigi took photos with my friends even though they didn’t ask and didn’t really care about having a photo with her, they seem to treat the other models like their friends where Kendall apprently acts supier but if Gigi or her friends aren’t there she’s just shy and lonely.
She’s also only around 5ft9.

• Heart

Bostonxx

VIP Member
I think the show has just ran its course and they don't all live up each other's arses anymore & have their own things going on. Kendals hardly around, Kourtneys made her feelings clear the last couple of seasons, Kylie wasn't around much & she didnt want to "share Christmas" anymore, we haven't saw rob in years & I think Khloe would be happier off the show than pretending she's not still hanging into Tristan in hopes he'll act right. I'm not sure if it's what Kim will really have wanted but Kanye is unwell right now.

Cupcakeapple

VIP Member
What I hate the most about that c*nt (Tristan) is that there's never any mention of his first son - ya know - the one he left his pregnant partner with
Yeah it really annoys me when him and khloe are talking about ‘giving True a sibling’. True has a sibling who is only about a year older than her and is just as special and important as her that poor little boy will feel so inferior when he grows up because his dad doesn’t acknowledge his existence

• Sad

JLXRD

VIP Member
Kim just has to try and out do everyone else doesn't she.

All that money wasted.
Honestly, if I had their money (and any children), I wouldn’t mind spending a bit on things like this. Imagine being able to give your kids these amazing experiences like their house turning into a spiders nest?!

I don’t like her bragging about it on social but I do think her kids would have loved it and I don’t begrudge her spending her money on cool stuff for them.

Clarity456

VIP Member
Kim was pretty bloody nasty about Jordyn herself, but then she clearly fancies Tristan too so that makes sense.
She was just telling off Larsa to try and deflect and attribute the bullying to her, thus making herself look better as she realised people were pretty disgusted at how they were acting.

Had Jordyns dad recently died when this happened, or have I gotten that confused?
Jordyns dad died 2017 so at the time of Tristan -gate it had been less than 2 years :cry:

Am I missing something with Tristan?! I think he is butt ugly lol! His smarmy personality makes him 10 x worse as well

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

Sophieharry1

Can we take a moment to reflect on the fact KOKO has her own filter for filming ..... basically a blur.
I love the fact that Kim tries to portray herself as a tired single mother of kids (she’s not used to seeing that much - her words) but it has to leave them alone (including a baby) to go to Mother Kris to complain ..... about how hard her life is ?!!
She probably left the kids with a nanny while Kanye pretended he had covid so he could ring Larsa

• Haha
  • Heart

TJ90

VIP Member
I feel for her. I think when it’s good, it’s good but when it’s bad it’s the worst (her marriage I mean) sometimes it’s really hard to love someone with a mental illness (I have one and it’s a lot of work for both myself and my husband) I think she loves him but probably isn’t in love with him. At the beginning he was infatuated with her. I think he likes the control aspect. Marriage is hard, dealing with a mental illness is hard. I hope the kids are okay.

• Heart

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Is anyone else just confused about them fighting over clothes? Their bodies are wildly different.. how do they even manage to share clothes, never mind multiple people fighting over the same outfit 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Cupcakeapple

VIP Member
I hate Kim’s house so much 😭with all that money she could have the most amazing house in the world but instead it looks like a hospital

• Haha