Kardashians and Co #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
K
Rob is the "forgotten" one, I'm surprised they remembered him.
I feel sorry for him, the rest of them all have lucrative careers and he doesn't seem to have done anything

Reactions: 2
Ah but he lost control of his business to her slag of a mother nearly 2 years ago, Oh do keep up 😁
so does his mum just support him now? I mean I guess they have enough money to but still... must be very depressing for him

so does his mum just support him now? I mean I guess they have enough money to but still... must be very depressing for him
I actually don't know, you don't really hear much of Rob.

Reactions: 1
Plenty of stories in the Daily Mail, mostly bullshit but claims the show was axed was about money, well their GREED might be the reason.
Also claims that two family members forced out of the show blah blah blah and so on. The DM are having a field day, read at your own
risk. Far too many articles to post here.

I think rob is worth what 20 Million? if that's what he's worth individually and didn't duck around he could be living off lucrative investments, and his sock biz if it's doing well.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I have felt sorry for Rob for years. He clearly lost his way and his sisters/mum were too busy using it for a storyline rather than to actually give him support. I loved his relationship with Khloe back in the day.

Reactions: 15
I have felt sorry for Rob for years. He clearly lost his way and his sisters/mum were too busy using it for a storyline rather than to actually give him support. I loved his relationship with Khloe back in the day.
yeah he wasn't as marketable as the others for some reason

Reactions: 3
Gutted this is an end of an era 💔💔💔💔💔 I read khloe & Scott didn’t want it to finish but the rest did! Xxxx

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I wonder what will become of Scott now, I think this is either going to make or break him.
I think he'll be ok, I know in recent years he's got back on track but in early seasons especially they really ganged up on him (probably for entertainment) and he's been through a lot if I was dealing with his issues I probably wouldn't want everything filmed or things to be exaggerated for drama eg. Scott does something slightly shady probably blown out of proportion and the whole episode revolves around Kourtney bitching about it to the others and all of them having a go at him like when you think about it the most drama from the past few years (except the tristian thing) has been about him because Kourtney and Kim are so boring and there's no new scandals happening, also I think now him and Kourtney will get back together but I'm just hopeful

I think he'll be ok, I know in recent years he's got back on track but in early seasons especially they really ganged up on him (probably for entertainment) and he's been through a lot if I was dealing with his issues I probably wouldn't want everything filmed or things to be exaggerated for drama eg. Scott does something slightly shady probably blown out of proportion and the whole episode revolves around Kourtney bitching about it to the others and all of them having a go at him like when you think about it the most drama from the past few years (except the tristian thing) has been about him because Kourtney and Kim are so boring and there's no new scandals happening, also I think now him and Kourtney will get back together but I'm just hopeful
Oh yes it definitely has the potential to make him but then this is also all he’s known for the last 14 years and we’ve seen that he doesn’t cope well with change.

Id also like to see him back with Kourtney, they’d stand far more of a chance raising a family without the show and I think even Kourtney even knows that.

Reactions: 3
Scott will be okay I think. Say what you like about the Kardashians but they have supported him through thick and thin. He’s part of the family forever.
The Todd Kraines thing is still one of my favourite TV moments.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Scott will be okay I think. Say what you like about the Kardashians but they have supported him through thick and thin. He’s part of the family forever.
The Todd Kraines thing is still one of my favourite TV moments.
Hes also the only heir to his parents mega bucks. They lived in the Hamptons so were clearly doing well.

Reactions: 6
Hes also the only heir to his parents mega bucks. They lived in the Hamptons so were clearly doing well.
Oh absolutely - I remember him saying on the show he took a limo to school every day which back then would’ve been very exclusive

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.