Kardashians and Co #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Wh-whaa??? 😧 Surely this must be a hack (since when has Scott become accustomed to the phrase "being mugged off") or a prank or dare or something. He of all people knows how editing works on reality shows.

And if the Lord truly is in the apology-demanding business he should instead seek out Tristan, Lamar, Kris Humphries, Ray J, Reggie, Rashad, Adrienne, Rita Ora or Tyga.
Megan definitely thought he was hitting on her “Hey you” 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes your right I do think she’s speaking the truth when she says she feels their brainwashed by him. Kris used to be the head of that household and liked to be in control and had such an influence, however now it’s Kanye and I think there’s something seriously wrong when Kris just allows that. The old Kris wouldn’t have given up her power to one of the girls boyfriends. But they all let him take over because he gave them all their fashion connections and elevated their fame
They are afraid cos Kanye is a loose cannon and can tell all at any time, so they let him think he is in control.

Reactions: 7
Kim just accidentally (on purpose?) confirmed the rumour that she and Kanye were unfaithful to their partners w eachother. She posted a card he drew (with a love note on the inside) she states it was from 2010. She was dating and soon to Marry kris at that time and Kanye was with Amber!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone remember the Kanye cheating rumour in 2013?

wonder if there was any substance to it 🤔
Was it some adult video that had allegedly came out of Kanye and another woman?

I doubt there's any substance to it purely for the reason Kanye has been psychologically OBSESSED with Kim for years, I don't think he'd do anything to duck it up

Reactions: 6
Was it some adult video that had allegedly came out of Kanye and another woman?

I doubt there's any substance to it purely for the reason Kanye has been psychologically OBSESSED with Kim for years, I don't think he'd do anything to duck it up
I’m not sure about a video but it was a girl called leyla ghobadi who said he asked her back stage after a gig.
Thought perhaps with the 4am calls to Kim’s friend maybe there’s more going on than meets the eye 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 2
it wouldn't surprise me if he has/does cheat, I bet kim would be like her sisters and just take him back anyway which kanye must know

Reactions: 1
To be honest I think at this point she’s probably happier he’s going off doing his thing.... keeps him out of her hair

Reactions: 6
Oo when was this and where
It was at the rally when he was running for president. It was the one where he was wearing a bulletproof vest and broke down about North🙁It explains why Kim was so upset when she was pregnant I don’t think they were a secure couple at the time

Reactions: 2
To be honest I think at this point she’s probably happier he’s going off doing his thing.... keeps him out of her hair
God yeah, at least she doesn’t have to pretend to find his man tits a turn on anymore. 🤮

I bet she closes her eyes and pretends it’s Reggie Bush, or Tristan! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve rewatched the rally.. when he’s crying about the abortion, surely for Kim watching that back it’s such a turn off and embarrassing

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.