Kardashians and Co #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just dawned on me why Kendals so moody
It’s because she’s SO hangry

Yorkshire pudding and gravy, that’ll sort ya girl

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Kim is STILL releasing photo's from her birthday, what is it with this woman? after the backlash you would think she would stop posting photo's.

Anyway, the latest story from the official Kardashian channel, the Daily Mail and duck me that's some creepy tit!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Khloes red nails are looking very fresh in the FaceTime with the twins for someone who’s been in quarantine for 2 weeks 🤔

Reactions: 5
Ok who has seen the hologram and what do you think of it 😫
Creepy AF! When it said how lucky she was to be married to the most genius man in the world.. grim. 🤮 Irritating as she is, KKW is a lot more than Kanye’s wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Creepy AF! When it said how lucky she was to be married to the most genius man in the world.. grim. 🤮 Irritating as she is, KKW is a lot more than Kanye’s wife.
Yeah let kim have her own memory of her dad she knows what he would think and what he would say to her, it’s the most narcissistic thing ever and disrespectful to her dad

Reactions: 15
I think I would just find that upsetting tbh

Yes I would find it very upsetting and it wasn’t nice for khloe rob and kourtney to see either
I thought this too. It would bring up ALOT of emotion.
And when you think that somebody wrote this script (probably Kanye) it just doesn’t sit right.

Reactions: 9
I thought this too. It would bring up ALOT of emotion.
And when you think that somebody wrote this script (probably Kanye) it just doesn’t sit right.
Totally agree, this is the epitome of "what do you get the person who has everything?"
Her fawning over how amazing Kanye is annoys me too, he never seems to do the same for her. I find this a lot with straight couples, the woman often going on and on about gow great the guy is, how lucky she is etc. as if she is somehow not as good

Reactions: 10
I hate Kim’s house so much 😭with all that money she could have the most amazing house in the world but instead it looks like a hospital

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hate Kim’s house so much 😭with all that money she could have the most amazing house in the world but instead it looks like a hospital
It reminds me of something like an abandoned hospital in a horror film. awful. Also so not child friendly

Reactions: 3
It’s awful, but I don’t think she lives there to be fair. I don’t think they live together at all.

Reactions: 5
It reminds me of something like an abandoned hospital in a horror film. awful. Also so not child friendly
Yea it’s hard to believe it’s worth millions of dollars 🤢 I loved Kims old house it was way more her style

Reactions: 7
The hologram - Kanye is desperate for Kim to fade away from the limelight - all the emphasis on the lawyer stuff. And the fact he was mentioned. The Kim, her siblings and the children would’ve been a lovely touch but he had to get in on it didn’t he. Kanye is such a self absorbed head

Reactions: 7
The hologram is....something 😮 very uncanny valley 😱 Kanye is going to be on such a trip if now he feels he can reanimate the dead. Is he gonna bring Donda to awards ceremonies now? Have Ray Charles as his opening act on tour?

🙋‍♀️ I hate their house too. There's minimalist and there's that. It reminds me of the igloo that Pingu lives in. Kim's house just represents how much all the Ks and Js have lost any individual style they once had. Tacky as it may have been, I loved their early years when they all had big hair, huge earrings and necklaces, wore bright colours and patterns. Now they only wear brown or beige, or sportswear, or anything designed by Kanye/Scott/Rob and scrape their hair into severe ponytails that make my scalp hurt from looking at them 😫 Can't help it, miss these days:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The hologram is....something 😮 very uncanny valley 😱 Kanye is going to be on such a trip if now he feels he can reanimate the dead. Is he gonna bring Donda to awards ceremonies now? Have Ray Charles as his opening act on tour?

🙋‍♀️ I hate their house too. There's minimalist and there's that. It reminds me of the igloo that Pingu lives in. Kim's house just represents how much all the Ks and Js have lost any individual style they once had. Tacky as it may have been, I loved their early years when they all had big hair, huge earrings and necklaces, wore bright colours and patterns. Now they only wear brown or beige, or sportswear, or anything designed by Kanye/Scott/Rob and scrape their hair into severe ponytails that make my scalp hurt from looking at them 😫 Can't help it, miss these days:
pingu's igloo was much less white and bland :LOL:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.