Kardashians and Co #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is interesting, it's amazing this former nanny has come out of the woodwork, Kris will not like this but it's obvious there is no "Non Disclosure Agreement" in place here. I imagine Kris might try to gag her before she spills more beans.

It's really too late, the kids are being groomed for the limelight.
Interesting.

I haven't ever heard a nanny mentioned before - I guess Kris likes to sound like Supermum - but of course they had one.

Probably pre NDA days?

Reactions: 3
I think Lagerfeld and Wintour only ‘loved’ Kendall because she bought Vogue and Chanel to the attention of younguns!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think Lagerfeld and Wintour only ‘loved’ Kendall because she bought Vogue and Chanel to the attention of younguns!
and of course you're going to be pleasant to people you want to keep working with.. but she's not nice to fans apparently.

Reactions: 6
In a work capacity she is very highly though of, people like Anna Wintour and Karl Lagerfeld love - and loved her. They’re not the type of person that can be bought.
I’ve seen her once on a plane, only from a distance and she kept herself to herself. No drama or fuss etc
Anna Wintour and Karl Lagerfeld are hardly known for being nice, decent people themselves though are they?
I wouldn’t take a character reference from two of the supposed nastiest people in the industry.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Didn’t it come out that her fellow models didn’t like her because she didn’t do the traditional go sees and practices and such?

Let’s face it, her infamy bought her a career; you could argue the same of the Hadid sisters but everyone mentions how hard Bella works and how nice Gigi is..

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Didn’t it come out that her fellow models didn’t like her because she didn’t do the traditional go sees and practices and such?

Let’s face it, her infamy bought her a career; you could argue the same of the Hadid sisters but everyone mentions how hard Bella works and how nice Gigi is..
that'ss true she got a leg up for being herself

Reactions: 1
Can we drop our most fav lines because I use “the wind you guys, is this necessary?” and “Kim, there’s people that are dying” at LEAST once a day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kim - I’ll cry at the end of the day. Not with fresh make up. YES KIM

Reactions: 12
which daughter told Kris to duck off? or was it just my imagination?

Reactions: 1
It's that time again, Kim reminds us of the Paris Robbery

And in Other news.

Best news of the day, mind you this coming from a liar and one who photoshops herself selling a fake image.

Reactions: 2

Hi kind of late to this, but I have friends in the industry, my friend had Kendall’s outfit fitted to her because Kendall was ‘too busy’. She’s not very well respected in the industry and apprently once threatened to get a makeup artist fired. She seemed kind of socially awkward apprently. She was sat In makeup with one of my friends and Gigi and Gigi was trying to include my friend where Kendall was abit like ugh.
Gigi and Bella apparently the nicest girls ever, Bella gave my friend the biggest hug the first time she met her and Gigi took photos with my friends even though they didn’t ask and didn’t really care about having a photo with her, they seem to treat the other models like their friends where Kendall apprently acts supier but if Gigi or her friends aren’t there she’s just shy and lonely.
She’s also only around 5ft9.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi kind of late to this, but I have friends in the industry, my friend had Kendall’s outfit fitted to her because Kendall was ‘too busy’. She’s not very well respected in the industry and apprently once threatened to get a makeup artist fired. She seemed kind of socially awkward apprently. She was sat In makeup with one of my friends and Gigi and Gigi was trying to include my friend where Kendall was abit like ugh.
Gigi and Bella apparently the nicest girls ever, Bella gave my friend the biggest hug the first time she met her and Gigi took photos with my friends even though they didn’t ask and didn’t really care about having a photo with her, they seem to treat the other models like their friends where Kendall apprently acts supier but if Gigi or her friends aren’t there she’s just shy and lonely.
She’s also only around 5ft9.
Thanks for sharing! that's so so weird, I know people who are socially awkward who are the nicest people.. i dont know what her deal is

Reactions: 3
Thanks for sharing! that's so so weird, I know people who are socially awkward who are the nicest people.. i dont know what her deal is
I think part of it is she is shy and insecure because she knows that she hasn’t had to work as hard and she’s not so well liked among the models. She definitely uses her friends as a safety blanket she was lost without Gigi (or at this show anyways when they parted for a space of 5 minutes) - mainly why we think she’ll give fashion month a miss this year as she’ll have no one. I don’t understand why she was off with my friend though, maybe she was scared she would loose Gigi to her or maybe she was scared of getting judged or used? Which is so far from the truth. She’s definitely an odd one

Reactions: 5
I think part of it is she is shy and insecure because she knows that she hasn’t had to work as hard and she’s not so well liked among the models. She definitely uses her friends as a safety blanket she was lost without Gigi (or at this show anyways when they parted for a space of 5 minutes) - mainly why we think she’ll give fashion month a miss this year as she’ll have no one. I don’t understand why she was off with my friend though, maybe she was scared she would loose Gigi to her or maybe she was scared of getting judged or used? Which is so far from the truth. She’s definitely an odd one
Yeah she might have been jealous of the attention gigi was giving her? Kendall has even admitted she las less friends then Kylie which is telling (is kylie the nicer one or just charming?) Good to know gigi and bella are sweet and nice! it's been said but it's good to hear it again

Reactions: 2
Can we drop our most fav lines because I use “the wind you guys, is this necessary?” and “Kim, there’s people that are dying” at LEAST once a day 🤣
Kim, stop taking selfies your sister is going to jail!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Getting concerned over chatter about kourtney breeding with Scott again, I hope it's just chatter, the last thing we need is another Kardashian up the bleeping duff.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.