• kendall

Votes: 74 9.2%
  • kylie

Votes: 66 8.2%
  • mom Kris

Votes: 71 8.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
kris is an evil genius lets be honest, and they wouldnt be rich if kim hadnt taken one for the team ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
btw in the last thread we were talking about krazy kanye/ kim and everything else messed up about them

Reactions: 2
does anyone else think that the main reason khloe got surgey as to not look like her dad??

• Wow
Reactions: 18
No witty title for the new thread?? hang your heads in shame!!

Looks like the DM are going to crowbar the "not living together for over a year" tit for a while.

Is there an option for none as the favourite ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yep, the NONE OF THE ABOVE option is missing.... tut tut tut :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Who the duck voted Kendall ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚?

I canโ€™t stand the Moody cow. I love kim, kourt, khlo and I like kylie ishhh

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who the duck voted Kendall ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚?

I canโ€™t stand the Moody cow. I love kim, kourt, khlo and I like kylie ishhh
Kendall is also the most boring, the only thing I remember about her at all is her going on about her โ€œanxietyโ€ . At least the others provide entertaining drama ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love Scott I think i would marry him if I could. I think my faves are Kim and khloe. Kourtney used to be but sheโ€™s all boring now. Kendall and Kylie Iโ€™ve never really had much interest in. And kris I canโ€™t make my mind up on

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love Scott I think i would marry him if I could. I think my faves are Kim and khloe. Kourtney used to be but sheโ€™s all boring now. Kendall and Kylie Iโ€™ve never really had much interest in. And kris I canโ€™t make my mind up on
Even after that whole shoving money into that waiters mouth?!

Reactions: 7
Even after that whole shoving money into that waiters mouth?!
Well the Scott now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚defo not the old Scott he was horrible. That waiters mouth scene used to come up sooo often. I donโ€™t know how kourtney put up with him for so long in the old days. But is it just me who hopes they get back together ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ I love him and Khloes friendship. I feel like she replaced rob a bit with Scott as her and rob were always really close.

Reactions: 15
Well the Scott now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚defo not the old Scott he was horrible. That waiters mouth scene used to come up sooo often. I donโ€™t know how kourtney put up with him for so long in the old days. But is it just me who hopes they get back together ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ I love him and Khloes friendship. I feel like she replaced rob a bit with Scott as her and rob were always really close.
But I think , regardless of being drunk/ high that reveals an inner sense of disdain for people who are โ€œbelowโ€ him

Reactions: 13
I think kourtney and Scott are a bit toxic for each other ๐Ÿ˜‚ i always thought scott and Khloe had more chemistry too ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 9
I think kourtney and Scott are a bit toxic for each other ๐Ÿ˜‚ i always thought scott and Khloe had more chemistry too ๐Ÿค”
I canโ€™t decide if they have chemistry or are just friends but I love watching them together no matter what they do ๐Ÿ˜‚

But I think , regardless of being drunk/ high that reveals an inner sense of disdain for people who are โ€œbelowโ€ him
He is Lord disick ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ no Iโ€™m not defending him for it it was unacceptable I just like him now I think heโ€™s funny

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.