Kardashians and Co #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get their bikini bottoms, with the straps all up their hips? Is it a new trend? I’m confused?
The one with Khloe (who has a new face right?) where she’s wearing body jewellery around her stomach just looks like a big scar. Eeeep!

Reactions: 7
Kardashians gonna Kardashian 😆🤷‍♀️

I don't know why people are surprised, KarJenner celebrations are always ott and Kim wasn't just going to let her 40th drift by. They've had many family gatherings and trips throughout the pandemic (as have many other celebrities), her mistake this time was the humblebrag post. She must have been feeling that they could have been viewed negatively but if she'd just put up posts without explaining herself it probably wouldn't have caught fire, ironically.

Kylie definitely seems to prefer the company of her friends/lackeys/hanger ons. I think she senses the Kardashian style is beginning to be passé or uncool. And I hadn't thought about Tristan's presence! There must be tension between those two.

Yes she’s turned very bitter over the years. I also think her style is atrocious and the depressing quotes on her instagram stories are so annyoing
It's so sad to see how bitter and guarded Khloe is now, compared to early seasons. She used to be so open, trusting and didn't take herself or the family lifestyle seriously. Lamar broke her heart, without a doubt. She hasn't been the same since him. Her issues with men are that they either betray her (Lamar, Tristan) or 'abandon' (Robert's death, Caitlyn's transition). Any man she trusts lets her down, no wonder her self-esteem is so gone that she keeps taking Tristan back.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
According to the Daily Mail, Kim's six toes are back in the headlines.

Reactions: 1
Why did Scott and Sophia break up? Mad that Kylie could fly in to be a part of Cardi B birthday celebrations and not bother with her sisters 40th. Blaming the daily mail for being aware of any of this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I like to think Kylie doesn’t bother with family events just to piss Kendall off 🤣
She always throws a fit when Kylie bails 🤣

Reactions: 5
I know it’s so sad that I even have an opinion 🤣 but I hope they are back together!
they’d be the most normal (as normal can be) family and couple out of the whole bunch

wonder how Sofia feels if it’s true 👀

Reactions: 8
I think Kylie doesn’t like family events because they will put her in her place whereas when she surrounds herself with her hangers on they all bow down to her. Then again she may have refused to go because Kim didn’t go on the super yacht around Italy for Kylie’s birthday trip. She’s liked a lot of the pics from the trip looking at Instagram. On a final note, I want to look like Kendall in a bikini

Reactions: 6
Kylie IMO lives in her own private bubble, I get the impression she doesn't give a duck about the rest of the family, she's making shitloads of cash from her make up sales and other ventures.

This is a very long winded article but Kourtney is in the tit at the moment depending on your point of view.

slightly OT but does anyone hate this fashion of wearing bikini bottoms so high up on the sides? the foto from the front is so unfalttering and she as a great figure, it is just odd IMO.
what does everyone else think about the cultural appropriation thing? I think she probably doesn;t even know where Moana is from, but I think it is weird people are calling them POC because they are from Armenia if they have white skin? (open for someone to prove otherwise, it just seems strange to me)

slightly OT but does anyone hate this fashion of wearing bikini bottoms so high up on the sides? the foto from the front is so unfalttering and she as a great figure, it is just odd IMO.
Even me, a full blooded undersexed man doesn't find that all that flattering, looks more like knickers than bikini bottoms to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I always think they bunch up like the paper knickers you have to wear for surgery.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I read in that rag that Kong is defending islandgate, she's been talking to that sell out Ellen.

Over a week now and the backlash from this hasn't stopped.

Reactions: 1
I had a little accident, ended up on the E! channel, I swear it was a mistake!

KUWTK was on, no surprise there, anyway the episode was from when Kourtney was still with Scott who happened to be clean shaven, so was Scott.
They were on about the Vasectomy which Scott was planning but didn't tell Kourtney and she was pissed about it, he just reminded her that she's getting a taste of her own medicine because that's how she treats him. Oh how I laughed at this staged bollocks.

Next we see Khloe, remember this was about 9 years ago, Kim was 31 heading on for 32 and talking about freezing like eggs and this was also at least 4 faces ago for Khloe. After Kim using the word "like" every other word I changed the channel before my head exploded.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.