Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupcakeapple

VIP Member
Yea the younger two are so unlikeable and not funny at all just two spoilt brats who are so removed from reality and it’s not one bit relatable to watch

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Topaz

Chatty Member
The hologram is....something 😮 very uncanny valley 😱 Kanye is going to be on such a trip if now he feels he can reanimate the dead. Is he gonna bring Donda to awards ceremonies now? Have Ray Charles as his opening act on tour?

🙋‍♀️ I hate their house too. There's minimalist and there's that. It reminds me of the igloo that Pingu lives in. Kim's house just represents how much all the Ks and Js have lost any individual style they once had. Tacky as it may have been, I loved their early years when they all had big hair, huge earrings and necklaces, wore bright colours and patterns. Now they only wear brown or beige, or sportswear, or anything designed by Kanye/Scott/Rob and scrape their hair into severe ponytails that make my scalp hurt from looking at them 😫 Can't help it, miss these days:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
This show is partly responsible for creating a whole generation of women, who have self image issues. Women who have undergone unnecessay cosmetic surgery, because they have been made to feel insecure about their appearance. Every so often, you read about women, who have had botched surgery, and have long term health promlems, because of these procedures. I for one, will not mourn the end of this show.

MooMooG

71B406C0-EC27-4A87-8AAD-F4AF3C3EDECD.png

First time posting on this thread but I’ve read it all 🙈😆
How far over her lip is that lipstick? I don’t get it? It doesn’t look good. It looks like when a child does it & can’t stay in the lines!

• Haha
  • Wow

PinkPepper

Chatty Member
To be fair I think Jordyn did deserve to be dragged through the mud. What she did was disgusting. The Kardashians didn’t do anything worse than I’d have done in that position. Albeit I don’t have millions of followers but then again I can’t put my friends in the position Kylie put Jordyn financially etc Tristan deserved a whole lot worse than he got! I think he is vulgar. We do strange things for our families. I’d find it very hard to be nice to him if I was Kim etc though
She didn’t deserve the way they treated her. She’s a young girl who got drunk and carried away and the worst thing she did was kiss him. If Jada & Will Smith didn’t have her back the way they did then the Kardashians would have ruined her.

Most of the Kardashians have slept with other people’s boyfriends so it’s an absolute farce to make our Jordyn was so bad. And considering Jordyn was a lot younger, a family friend and drunk, to me Tristan is to blame.

Reactions: 16

LDNtea

VIP Member
Exactly I'm not sure it was something they would've all agreed on obviously Kourtney wanted out and probably Kylie too as she always talks about her anxiety and feeling like she's not meant to be famous and Kendall travels too much for work to even be in it so I doubt she cared, but I feel like Kris wouldn't want it to end because she's all about the money drama and the attention same with Khloe and Kim even though Kim is obviously going through family stuff with Kanye I definitely think Kris would've encouraged them to keep on going a bit longer for the money and Khloe and Kim have always been very into having the attention on them
Hahaha, one of my favourite things is kylie talking about how she “wasn’t meant for this life/being famous” it’s fantastic. I wonder if she is aware there are several ‘famous’ children we never hear about because they chose to... well, not be famous? 😂 I get she says it for the cameras but it does make me laugh. Of all the people in this world, the last person who hates or tries not to be famous is kylie Jenner!

• Haha

2xblended

VIP Member
Or even if she is Bisexual why not come out? mind you if she did, no one would be that surprised.
Just because she can come out in 2020, doesn't mean she wants to. It's her journey, she'll do it on her own time.

• Heart

darkcherry14k

I know Kim is getting alot of flack for her birthday post, but if I had her money id of probably done the same, im dying for a holiday!!! If I had the money to do it safely id be off in a shot! She should of just kept it to herself given the current climate!

I do feel she is the most genuine out of the lot of them though and never really means any malice, she seems quite kind hearted say compared to Khloe, who used to be so genuine and likeable and now is the most insincere bitter and annoying to watch.

I think it doesn't matter what Kim does she will be criticized for it, but it was her 40th birthday and wanted to celebrate it, had the means to do so, and do it as safely as possible so fair play to her, let them get on with it, she needs a medal for putting up with Kanye so il not begrudge her a party.

It's abit strange Kylie wasn't there, I did see the other day she spent the weekend away with Stormi and her baby daddy Travis Scott, so she can make time to jet off with him but not celebrate her sisters 40th? Although I will say she is doing something right as her daughter is adorable and very well mannered and she absolutely dotes on her on her Instagram and always seems to take her everywhere she goes (minus nights out partying) so she gets brownie points for that.

• Heart

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
In a work capacity she is very highly though of, people like Anna Wintour and Karl Lagerfeld love - and loved her. They’re not the type of person that can be bought.
I’ve seen her once on a plane, only from a distance and she kept herself to herself. No drama or fuss etc
Anna Wintour and Karl Lagerfeld are hardly known for being nice, decent people themselves though are they?
I wouldn’t take a character reference from two of the supposed nastiest people in the industry.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I'm a bisexual woman and who I want to know, knows. Even if she is, who cares? Who cares if she comes out or not? Just because she is famous doesnt mean she has to come out

• Heart

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Even after that whole shoving money into that waiters mouth?!
Well the Scott now 😂😂defo not the old Scott he was horrible. That waiters mouth scene used to come up sooo often. I don’t know how kourtney put up with him for so long in the old days. But is it just me who hopes they get back together 🥰🥰 I love him and Khloes friendship. I feel like she replaced rob a bit with Scott as her and rob were always really close.

FakeSmile

VIP Member
I have felt sorry for Rob for years. He clearly lost his way and his sisters/mum were too busy using it for a storyline rather than to actually give him support. I loved his relationship with Khloe back in the day.