Kardashians and Co #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok who has seen the hologram and what do you think of it šŸ˜«
I thought Kanye showed his true Narcissist self and fine tuned it to be about him, I thought it was thoughtful till that moment then I felt uncomfortable by it because Kimā€™s dad could of had a completely different opinion on him, I canā€™t imagine heā€™d of licked his arse like that rest of the family do.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I thought Kanye showed his true Narcissist self and fine tuned it to be about him, I thought it was thoughtful till that moment then I felt uncomfortable by it because Kimā€™s dad could of had a completely different opinion on him, I canā€™t imagine heā€™d of licked his arse like that rest of the family do.
Yea I agree I thought it was really sweet until he said that. I think itā€™s awful

Reactions: 9
The idea is sweet and you watch it and itā€™s like.. this isnā€™t Robert Kardashian, this isnā€™t his voice, these arenā€™t his words, these arenā€™t his feelings. He doesnā€™t even know Kanye.
And then it just feels really upsetting.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yea I agree I thought it was really sweet until he said that. I think itā€™s awful
Just because Kris Jong Un adores the bigger fame platform Kanye put the family on doesnā€™t necessarily mean the dad would of it. The whole thing is just weird

Reactions: 4
It seems like kourtney and Scott are back together I donā€™t know how to feel about this
Kourtney will realise she cannot build her happiness on someone elseā€™s unhappiness. Despite her young age, Scott turned his life around when he was with her. Kourtney probably wants another baby to be relevant.

As for Kylie she is 22 and would probably want to hang out with friends and get up to all sorts of things. She really tries desperately to come across as being so sexy....and fails....

Reactions: 3
I cringed at ā€œYou married the most, most, most, most, most genius man in the world.....Kanye Westā€.

Not everything is about you Kanye. How embarrassing!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I cringed at ā€œYou married the most, most, most, most, most genius man in the world.....Kanye Westā€.

Not everything is about you Kanye. How embarrassing!
Heā€™s insinuating that their Dad would of worshipped him just like Kris Jong Un does..

Reactions: 3
Oh my god Iā€™ve just watched the hologram šŸ˜³ how embarrassing. I am so fortunate to have not lost a parent but is this something someone would really want?! It was about Kanyeā€™s ego.

Reactions: 7
Kendall is such a misery the last few seasons, she gets annoyed over tiny stuff

Reactions: 10
I remember when Kim and Kanye first got together and he went in her closet and threw out most of her clothes and accessories, he said they were tacky and she would now be only seen in 'couture' the red flags were there back then. At this point Kim was extremely successful in her own right and she had a fabulous house which was old Hollywood glam with a modern touch and Kanye came along and undid all of it, next she's dressing like a pretentious twit and living in a soul less bland house with a complete narcissist!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I remember when Kim and Kanye first got together and he went in her closet and threw out most of her clothes and accessories, he said they were tacky and she would now be only seen in 'couture' the red flags were there back then. At this point Kim was extremely successful in her own right and she had a fabulous house which was old Hollywood glam with a modern touch and Kanye came along and undid all of it, next she's dressing like a pretentious twit and living in a soul less bland house with a complete narcissist!
yes I remember this! as if she looks any less tacky now.

Reactions: 6
I totally agree with what you said but here is facts: Back in those days designers wouldnā€™t lend Kim clothes for photo shoots as they thought she was tacky.. so when she got with Kanye who was big in the fashion industry at that time working with Nike and Giuseppe zanotti things slowly changed. There is no way she would of got on the cover of vogue if she wasnā€™t married to Kanye. I like Kim the best out of them all but now she is very controlled the whole family worship Kanye like heā€™s some sort of god its very clear to see thatā€™s why he has this narcissistic odd behaviour and for him to assume that Kimā€™s dad would say that about him heā€™s basically insinuating that he would of worshiped him too.

Reactions: 6
I genuinely think the Kanye hologram comment was a joke; I know he's a massive narcissist but I thought it was pretty obvious that it was meant in jest? šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.