Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shaftesbury

Chatty Member
New thread title suggestion: Now I'm loaded, feel my purse, I can't wear Primark or fake Converse.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She really annoyed me in this video looking down her nose at people and saying fake converse all the time. Read the room Julie people r struggling to heat their homes and u can't bear wearing £6 shoes

Reactions: 33

LS932

I heard if you say 'Gucci Gucci Gucci' in front of a mirror, Julie appears and offers you a fake handbag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Ccapf

VIP Member
She confuses me, her house is full of cheap tat and her daughter bought the items for her to make her job possible so why are you turning your nose up at primark? If you can't buy yourself a laptop then don't be acting like you're deserving of certain clothing items only. Her family are materialistic as fuck but really the lifestyle they want to live could be gone tomorrow. They kinda all make me sick.

Reactions: 31

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
Oh how ironic Ana has done a Primark haul on her channel. I bet Julie will disown her! :ROFLMAO:

Oh ana, you can’t wear that! It’s fake, ana! It’s from primark! Oh ana, what will people people think if you wear that? It’s less than a hundred pound ana! Can’t you go to zawa? Oh no Ana!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
It has to be on credit and minimum paid off monthly.

There is absolutely no sense in the sudden change and snobbery, it's even very noticeable in her son. My son is the similar age and wouldn't know if his clothes were hand-me-downs/ branded/ supermarket. Whereas bratticus knows he is head to toe vans and north face etc. Their sense of reality is bloody deluded.
She buys him branded clothes but his hair looks like it’s been cut with a knife and fork 🥴

Maybe she could use her large income to buy some proper food instead of just ready meals?

• Haha
Reactions: 28

WeloveAmber

Chatty Member
“I haven’t worn head to toe primark in a long long time and it feels weird.” Julie most of these clothes are made in the same factory as your £80 beanie. How does wearing clothes “feel weird”. Also, we know the converse are fake, you don’t need to say it every single time.
“I’d really like some proper converse in that colour”🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 can someone get Anna to take that camera off of this idiot.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

mdre1

Long time lurker here! If she is actually making a living from videos, I think it’s so sad for people with actual talent and creativity who take years building up any sort of following on YouTube with really skilfully edited videos.
When she’s just riding on the back of her daughters success and putting together 2010 PowerPoint presentations with year 7 keyboard sound effects filming another day of doing nothing, so undeserved

• Haha
Reactions: 27

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
I know this isn’t a rave thread but Julie does seem like such a good mum to Atticus and I don’t think that’s something you could fake. You can see he does her head in sometimes but she’s so patient and calm with him and if he asks her something in Ana’s videos or her own, she will always respond🥲(don’t agree with the interrupting but that’s another matter).
as much as I agree that she’s good with him, is that not the bare minimum of parenting?

• Haha

LS932

Jealous are ya? Jealous you can’t do an ad for trees? Jealous you can’t be the most wasteful person in Northampton, driving 50 times round a drive through and still save the planet? Jealous? Thought so.

• Haha
  • Heart