Julie Stanton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Julie in her videos is fake. The real Julie is the snarling control freak we see in Ana’s videos.

Reactions: 16
If she’s such a brand and designer queen, why didn’t she do something to do with that instead of basically mocking people who spend £30 in primark. She could easily do a mid designer challenge under £100 or find a nice item that’s cheap so her followers who might want to treat themselves can see what’s out there. Then she will actually use it instead of being wasteful.

Also, the outfit wasn’t bad because it was primark, it was bad because her style just isn’t very nice - but she doesn’t mind as long as there’s a logo.

Reactions: 15
TBH it would be harder to get an outfit for £30 in Primark now because they have increased the prices but she could have easily have bought a dress and some sandals for £30. Since when has Julie had Veja trainers? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Oh Julie...I think most people do go shopping nowadays with a budget in mind don't they?

She should have just chosen a dress for £15 because then that's your top and bottom sorted anyway!

I'm just cringing about how she keeps saying how difficult it is to wear FAKE converse and a full outfit in primark clothes when she literally can't speak English properly 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh Julie...I think most people do go shopping nowadays with a budget in mind don't they?

She should have just chosen a dress for £15 because then that's your top and bottom sorted anyway!

I'm just cringing about how she keeps saying how difficult it is to wear FAKE converse and a full outfit in primark clothes when she literally can't speak English properly 😬
Have you read the comments under the video? loads of people saying the same thing that's she's out of touch and being stuffy about wearing primark converse etc.

Reactions: 11
How can wearing head to toe primark feel weird now? I wear it most days and never give it a second thought

well if she keeps putting off her viewers, she will have to budget more in the future. As at the moment these viewers are why she's got any money

How can wearing head to toe primark feel weird now? I wear it most days and never give it a second thought
I was sitting there watching it thinking I'm literally in primark leggings, hoody and even underwear 😂 I wonder if she even reads the comments because I've noticed she never replies or likes them.

Reactions: 12
Wow. Who does she think she is. Lost for words!

Ironically I know people with considerably more money than her who are 10000x more humble!

Reactions: 20
well if she keeps putting off her viewers, she will have to budget more in the future. As at the moment these viewers are why she's got any money
Well if it wasn't for her riding on her daughters coat tails she would still be wearing Primark herself!

Reactions: 27
When she started talking about her outfit I thought good, there's a new look top and Asda jumpsuit etc + and then she had to go and mention YET AGAIN her effing ugly Coach bag!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well if it wasn't for her riding on her daughters coat tails she would still be wearing Primark herself!
yup especially as its pretty obvious she only got the House she's in coz Ana pays for most of it

Reactions: 7
She confuses me, her house is full of cheap tat and her daughter bought the items for her to make her job possible so why are you turning your nose up at primark? If you can't buy yourself a laptop then don't be acting like you're deserving of certain clothing items only. Her family are materialistic as duck but really the lifestyle they want to live could be gone tomorrow. They kinda all make me sick.

Reactions: 31
She confuses me, her house is full of cheap tat and her daughter bought the items for her to make her job possible so why are you turning your nose up at primark? If you can't buy yourself a laptop then don't be acting like you're deserving of certain clothing items only. Her family are materialistic as duck but really the lifestyle they want to live could be gone tomorrow. They kinda all make me sick.
She only started getting designer stuff because Ana used to buy them for her. Now she's acting like a balla get a grip love!

Also she cant put an outfit together can she? you could tell the top wouldn't go with those ripped jeans just by looking at them :rolleyes: .

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She only started getting designer stuff because Ana used to buy them for her. Now she's acting like a balla get a grip love!
I think I recall a video ages ago Julie saying her ex would buy her LV bags? Like she lived a certain lifestyle before being single. It seems anything she's really had has been because of someone else.

Reactions: 12
Wow! Never thought me Julie would be such a snob!?!? Are her true colours starting to show? 👀

Reactions: 9
This is the first time in her life she’s had a decent income to be able to spend on herself, and fair enough she wants to treat herself.
This isn't her first time, Ana often used to say her Mum would only wear designer then something happened, she had Atticus leaving her unable to work or she lost her job and on a tight budget. Ana started buying her things when she was around 16 and would say "like you used to have" or "I remembered you had this".

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.