Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
In her latest vlog she says that she needs to buy 2 weeks worth of clothes for herself and Atticus. What’s wrong with all the clothes they already have?!?? Fair enough buying a few new bits but buying an entire new wardrobe for a trip is ridiculous.

Reactions: 27

coconochanel

VIP Member
well if she keeps putting off her viewers, she will have to budget more in the future. As at the moment these viewers are why she's got any money
Well if it wasn't for her riding on her daughters coat tails she would still be wearing Primark herself!

Reactions: 27

sewcute

Chatty Member
Oh m’y god she makes my blood boil, going on about how it’s going to be really hard for her to wear fake converse. It wasn’t that long ago that she only wore fake converse! Like pretending her average daily outfit costs 300+
She seems to forget that just a few months/years ago she had next to nothing. I hate the fake snobby ways

• Angry
Reactions: 26

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
This is my take on it from Ana's explanation

x9sAzV5.png
Oh dear god we’ve got a spreadsheet...we’ve got a frigging spreadsheet 🤣🤣
Dying at the next “reading my hate comments/and spreadsheets upload”🤣🤣

Atticus’s dad got married well over a year ago and has another kid. So he’s in a solid relationship. Let’s be honest Julie was probably the one night stand the “neighbours need a cigarette” after 🤢
And Ana is left to pick up the pieces 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 26

shaftesbury

Chatty Member
To be honest I dont think she did scare him away. I think he was interested but she was stand offish so he assumed she didn't like him. He offered her food and she said no. He offered her a second coffee and she said no. And that's why the date ended so soon. He then messaged to say thank you for meeting me and added a kiss and she replied thanks too' with no kiss. With all this she's given out a clear signal that she's not interested.

Did you see the flap it put her into for the rest of the vlog? It was like she was suffering from high anxiety, really jumpy and stumbling over her words, having trouble remembering what she needed to say, and kept on laughing nervously.

Reactions: 25

shaftesbury

Chatty Member
Glad to see MJ has discovered the concept of wearing woolly hats when it’s windy.

Also didn’t know Primark hats are rendered useless after a year, maybe they disintegrate 🤔😌
On her clothing organisation video she also refers to Primark handbags as "throwaway bags" and says she only wears each pair of tights once.

She also throws away her Christmas plates each year after Christmas dinner and buys new ones next year.

And this is a woman who claims to hate waste??

• Wow
  • Angry

DoreenYadeley

VIP Member
Julie has officially made it!!

She will be so thrilled and no doubt guzzling down a skinny shit shake and dancing round her fake designer handbag in absolute glee!!

• Haha

Porkiepies

VIP Member
A little reminder of how Julie started....

20220305_203253.jpg
20220305_203305.jpg

Must have been so hard for her to go back to that working class budget 😕

• Haha
  • Wow

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Screenshot_20191006-172613_Instagram.jpg

Tacky. Cheap.
What 44 year old would seriously want framed prints of designer logos in their home?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Missanonymous101

Chatty Member
I used to relate to Julie a lot and loved her content when she made her channel but the other days video screams snobbery. I seen it creeping in, in all her hauls she was doing and how she was all of a sudden buying everything she could get her hands on! I passed it off as “well she’s never been able to afford it so fair play” but that last video is disgusting tbh. She was laughing and over reacting to the fact “how on earth am I going to only spend £30” and constantly slagging off the “fake converse” and “I don’t know if I can wear them” it’s really offensive to people who can only afford that! I can see changed in Atticus too but saying that, he’s never seemed appreciative of anything really. She needs to humble herself and remember where the hell she came from because this rich independent woman act isn’t suiting her! Her hand movements and the constant bragging is just one massive cringe. She’s just spending to spend at this point!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Eastendskin

So…. (You see what I did there?)
Julie’s Date;
He’s waiting there and a nearly 50 year old woman turns up looking like one of those flip books where you change the head, top and bottoms of an outfit with hilarious results.
Julie has her usual verbal projectile vomit of her life, her daughter, her testicles…. How famous she is, her daughter is, how famous her testicles is gonna be, how fun her mothers videos are….
Julie goes to the toilet for a nervous poo (too much coffee) and her date does some Googling…..
Cue date making hurried exit with no phone number given.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

lj_525

Chatty Member
In Julie’s latest VLOG she announces that Atticus’s school do a dress up as a book character for this thing called world book day every year …. JULIE THIS HAPPENS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY it’s not personal to you, YOU PLANK!

She also moans about how much food costs but she buys ready meals and expensive versions!! If you brought fresh it would be cheaper 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22

WeloveAmber

Chatty Member
“For work they are crucial” no they aren’t, you just wanted AirPods and your work is piggybacking off your 20 year old daughters career 🙄

Reactions: 21

Shrekssister

VIP Member
She's off to milk the cows without any shoes on and in pure white knee length socks 🤣
I would love Julie to do a q and a just on this ad. For example, why does her farm have rabbits and parrots and not farm livestock? Also, did she buy that bucket for the ad or did they send her it? Also, just for curiositys sake, show us your game progress Julie..

• Haha
Reactions: 21