Julie Stanton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she’s now doing 24 hour ‘challenges’ like ana 😭😂 I thought she was trying to appeal to an older audience but I think she’s just after getting more views now

Reactions: 12
She's got nothing to offer an older audience, all she does is clean and shop. She doesn't even do anything with Atticus on a weekend!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When he tried abit of the heart before decorating it bet her ocd level shot sky high I would of cried my self personally hahahahH

Reactions: 1
As if she’s now doing 24 hour ‘challenges’ like ana 😭😂 I thought she was trying to appeal to an older audience but I think she’s just after getting more views now
Ana who admitted she didn’t even fully do the challenges. Get a job Julie and no I’m not jealous that I don’t film myself eating tit for 24 hours living in a spare room in a house my daughter rents

Reactions: 3
24 hour challenges 😂😂😂 bloody hell MeJulie by the you’ve finished blabbering on the intro, the 24 hours will have passed !

Reactions: 4
Does ana pay the rent ?
Well I doubt Julie who was scraping by in the last house suddenly found the money for a better house when she still didn’t have a job. Plus it was always odd that Ana Had the master bedroom, I’d be shocked if Ana wasn’t paying or at least the majority of it

Reactions: 7
They said in a video they put Anna down as the main income for the house otherwise they wouldn’t have got it, hence why she got the main bedroom as she was paying most of the rent…

Reactions: 4
Ah really!! I did wonder where the ££££ come from for the rent and everything else!

They said in a video they put Anna down as the main income for the house otherwise they wouldn’t have got it, hence why she got the main bedroom as she was paying most of the rent…
So how does that work now Ana has moved out?

Reactions: 2
Well I doubt Julie who was scraping by in the last house suddenly found the money for a better house when she still didn’t have a job. Plus it was always odd that Ana Had the master bedroom, I’d be shocked if Ana wasn’t paying or at least the majority of it
Oh I see,i have just recently found them both so didn’t know much about their background.

I just can't dislike her 😂 I know I should but I can't. She's (unintentionally) hilarious. bleeping good luck to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I genuinely do like Julie, but I fear the same is happening as it did with Ana. Earning more money therefor becoming completely out of touch and losing all sense of relatability

Reactions: 13
I don’t mind her either tbh she’s harmless.
I know what it’s like to struggle financially so don’t blame her for enjoying the money now.

Reactions: 8
I'm in creases when atticus randomly does that slut dance 🤣 like on the balcony of their new vlog in London

Reactions: 5
Long time lurker here! If she is actually making a living from videos, I think it’s so sad for people with actual talent and creativity who take years building up any sort of following on YouTube with really skilfully edited videos.
When she’s just riding on the back of her daughters success and putting together 2010 PowerPoint presentations with year 7 keyboard sound effects filming another day of doing nothing, so undeserved

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Long time lurker here! If she is actually making a living from videos, I think it’s so sad for people with actual talent and creativity who take years building up any sort of following on YouTube with really skilfully edited videos.
When she’s just riding on the back of her daughters success and putting together 2010 PowerPoint presentations with year 7 keyboard sound effects filming another day of doing nothing, so undeserved
Happens all the time unfortunately look at Saffron’s siblings and plenty of others who’s family and friends/girlfriends etc set up channels and were instantly monetised off the back of someone else’s name

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.