Julie Stanton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t she living on benefits up until she started YouTube?
wouldnt be surprised if she still is, as she doesnt get that many ads really. And her youtube compared to others isnt that many viewers

Reactions: 3
It has to be on credit and minimum paid off monthly.

There is absolutely no sense in the sudden change and snobbery, it's even very noticeable in her son. My son is the similar age and wouldn't know if his clothes were hand-me-downs/ branded/ supermarket. Whereas bratticus knows he is head to toe vans and north face etc. Their sense of reality is bloody deluded.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

There is absolutely no sense in the sudden change and snobbery, it's even very noticeable in her son. My son is the similar age and wouldn't know if his clothes were hand-me-downs/ branded/ supermarket. Whereas bratticus knows he is head to toe vans and north face etc. Their sense of reality is bloody deluded.
Also the fact he knows what Balenciaga is. :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 15

She buys him branded clothes but his hair looks like it’s been cut with a knife and fork 🥴

Maybe she could use her large income to buy some proper food instead of just ready meals?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She is the definition of money can’t buy class. Go take your £30 and shove it where the sun don’t shine, Julie.

Reactions: 16
Julie you can wear all the designer gear Ana can buy you but you will still look like a chav.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It wouldn’t be difficult to report her as a benefit cheat. 🤷‍♀️ She can still claim working tax credits if she is self employed, but I don’t know what the income cut off is. But is she registered as self employed and declaring her income.
She doesn’t have many brand deals but she’s had that Tesco one for a few years and it must pay a few thousand. She probably gets child maintenance from Atticus’s dad too.

Reactions: 2
It wouldn’t be difficult to report her as a benefit cheat. 🤷‍♀️ She can still claim working tax credits if she is self employed, but I don’t know what the income cut off is. But is she registered as self employed and declaring her income.
She doesn’t have many brand deals but she’s had that Tesco one for a few years and it must pay a few thousand. She probably gets child maintenance from Atticus’s dad too.
She’s definitely claiming!!

I did like her, not nomore, went and watched some of Anna’s vlogs she comes across as horrible, nothing like your pretending to be now Julie!

Reactions: 5
Jealous are ya of my Veja trainers and Coach bag?' :giggle:
Funny thing is in my opinion those trainers are ugly and don't even go with the bag. She's acting snobby but can't dress herself at all. Quite pathetic actually.

Reactions: 10
Shes entitled to claim universal credit as a single parent, same as anyone, myself included. The UC can see how much income she is getting every month and will adjust their payments accordingly. My payments go up and down depending on how much I've earned the previous month. So I think it is difficult to "cheat the benefit system" these days. I'd say she's genuine and it's just the ridiculous amount that influencers get paid that is funding her lifestyle.

Reactions: 1
I hate Veja trainers with a fiery passion. They're for people with no style or imagination. Get a pair of Adidas Stan Smiths or Superstars, something properly classic and cool.

Reactions: 3
Shes entitled to claim universal credit as a single parent, same as anyone, myself included. The UC can see how much income she is getting every month and will adjust their payments accordingly. My payments go up and down depending on how much I've earned the previous month. So I think it is difficult to "cheat the benefit system" these days. I'd say she's genuine and it's just the ridiculous amount that influencers get paid that is funding her lifestyle.
They can only see monthly payments from employers - unless they look at her bank account. Julie is self employed really so her income is only known if she is registered and files tax returns every year. So it is still possible to cheat the benefits system.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Need to catch up on this thread but what a bleeping snobby cow she is, lm so angry!! Making outshes soooo much better than primark now. does she not know what’s going on in the world right now? People fleeing Ukraine with 0 clothes and no shoes, and she’s complaining that she has to wear £6 shoes and primark jeans, get a bleeping grip you wrinkly fried haired cow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Me going through Julie’s £30 Primark challenge video liking all of the negative comments
8E0397DE-72F7-4FDE-B4CD-246D4D46E1B9.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She's one ugly, delusional, would be snob! You have money to buy designer gear but you don't think of saving to get a mortgage to give you're little brat some security of a home? 👀

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.