Julie Stanton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yes but anyone remember when she used to have the really thin eyebrows, but a square at the front. Looked like sperms
I bet it’s not the first time she’s had sperm on her face. I just hope she knows whose sperm it is considering all these baby daddies she’s got across the country.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I haven't followed Anas thread much, what's the cigarettes and neighbours reference about?

Reactions: 5
Gonna be a Parisian princess with all her designer bags, oh wait it’s illegal to carry fake goods in paris, so she’s gonna be a Parisian prisoner instead. Ps Julie I’m so jealous of your life I would much rather be a single mom living off benefits and my daughter rather than getting a place at a top university and working since I was 16 😉

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I heard if you say 'Gucci Gucci Gucci' in front of a mirror, Julie appears and offers you a fake handbag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Gonna be a Parisian princess with all her designer bags, oh wait it’s illegal to carry fake goods in paris, so she’s gonna be a Parisian prisoner instead. Ps Julie I’m so jealous of your life I would much rather be a single mom living off benefits and my daughter rather than getting a place at a top university and working since I was 16 😉
Bahaha that comment is taking the piss surely.

Reactions: 1
The nasty little rotter is now flogging fake AIRPODZ to children “GET YOUR PODZ BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS”

She’d sell her own League of Gentleman looking mother for a Mr Kipling's Bakewell slice.

F29906F0-79D0-45A3-B01B-F03E0C167189.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The nasty little rotter is now flogging fake AIRPODZ to children “GET YOUR PODZ BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS”

She’d sell her own League of Gentleman looking mother for a Mr Kipling's Bakewell slice.

View attachment 35450
She's missed her vocation as the owner of a market stall, I can just imagine her shouting at the top of her voice advertising her wares...

"Come buy come buy come buy my rip off gear! Cheap at half the price!! Looks just like the real thing!!!"

Julie would sell her own soul for a tenner.

She is absolutely shameless!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

View attachment 35450
Omg league of gentlemen 😂 Whatever happened to Ana's nan anyway?

You can't even see the AirPodz in her post? What's the point? At least show the product you're shilling

'Oh Ana you plonker!'

🎶No income tax, no VAT, no money back, no guarantee...🎶

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
With that tongue action I am convinced she's a lizard
She's a little cheeky with the old tongue it's always flicking out and licking everything in sight, I wonder if she uses Skinny tit syrup for every aspect of her daily routine, they've clearly sent her enoguh!!

Skinny tit syrup to clean the shower, as a hair mask, as a kitchen cleaner, mouthwash, toilet cleaner, weed killer... you name it!!

Reactions: 2
Public figure of ridicule?
Excuse me, Julie is an influencer, promoter, trend setter and one hot sexy mama xo

Screenshot_20190826_073559.jpg

Our Mama Julie is off on her holibobs but like the queen of advertising she is she hasn't let the opportunity slip to tag everything in sight #whatmamaworetoday

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.