Julie Stanton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
448ffb54ff7921e3b5b69ee72d5e7fc6.jpg
ā€œforever dreaming if an ibiza homeā€ has she ever been abroad other than disney? She cant even afford the house shes in now let alone a house in ibiza? Does she realise homes in ibiza wont be stuffed with primark and b&m shite [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 8
448ffb54ff7921e3b5b69ee72d5e7fc6.jpg
ā€œforever dreaming if an ibiza homeā€ has she ever been abroad other than disney? She cant even afford the house shes in now let alone a house in ibiza? Does she realise homes in ibiza wont be stuffed with primark and b&m shite [emoji1787][emoji1787]
That's all she is, a dreamer. Thankfully her daughter actually has a little work ethic and has improved herself whereas Julie is still waiting for her success at 44.

Reactions: 4

She should join forces with these Airpodz sellers, surely another discount code for tit Chinese imported headphones which are guaranteed to explode in your ears can only be a good thing?? Gotta make that coin for the Ibiza home [emoji7]

• Haha
ā€˜Evening guys itā€™s Saturday nightā€™

whatā€™s strictly got to do withhaving a sale on airpods

Also, love that shes not saying the brand apple and instead says the brand we all know and love, to avoid being sued lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh no skinny food company is taking overšŸ¤¢ I was at a market today and one of those huge meat vans had them all lined up at the front, advertising themšŸ˜± hope they donā€™t start selling them in shops and stick to online.. Wonder if the butcher was an ā€˜influencerā€™ like our Jules?šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cracks me up she calls herself a public figure. 121,970 at least of that 122k followers will be Ana fans

The Jules is back and she's Buzzinggg guys!!!

Who knew a cheap can of soup and baguette could cause such excitement!!!!

#livinglavidaloca
#mamaisbuzzing
#jealousofmybaguette

Screenshot_20190909_151942.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Iā€™d be so depressed if I had to eat that for my tea. Surely she can afford something a bit more substantial with the money she must be raking in

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Iā€™d be so depressed if I had to eat that for my tea. Surely she can afford something a bit more substantial with the money she must be raking in
The Julie is a simple soul really, under all the veneer of sophistication and class...

UPDATE TIME!!!

The Julie is back with a stunning new four part and for "ALLOY SLEEP FACE MASK"

Photos just don't do it justice...
Screenshot_20190910_181648.jpg

Screenshot_20190910_181610.jpg

Screenshot_20190910_181537.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think she needs to remember where she came from and let Anastasia do her own thing. Itā€™s a shame cause I used to like Anastasiaā€™s vlogs now they are all about how much money they can spend at home/on food/on Atticus, like why the hell would you spend so much on some Gucci shoes when the rest of your outfit is from primark? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ but Iā€™m sure Julie would just say Iā€™m jealous šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Alloy Vera. Thatā€™s almost at the Pricey level of effort. At least pretend you know whatā€™s in the product Julie pleeease

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She canā€™t do anything right it seemsšŸ˜‚ Weā€™re not even nit picking she is literally serving it all on a plate for usšŸ˜­šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She must literally be accepting any deals she is offered. No shame! I'm tempted to do a Josh Pieters and send her something ridiculously fake and see if she's daft enough to promote it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
ā€œLoving the new alloys I got fitted today using my new code JULIE50, Iā€™m not 50 actually Iā€™m 28ā€

AA697B72-67B0-4442-A352-A84F911776B5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Itā€™s a really exciting launch and she loves using ā€˜alloyā€™
For duck sake Julie. You had ONE job šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

And without being rude, sheā€™s hardly the best advert for skin care is she

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.