Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

serp

Chatty Member
I just watched Anas old video of the £25 primark challenge she did with her mum 4 years ago, Julie got Ana fake vans as part of her outfit and she even said she bought herself a pair because she liked them, 4 years difference yet complains about fake converse. People are literally dying and all she cares about is fake converse😴

Reactions: 21

laykeadsy

Chatty Member
In her latest vlog she says that she needs to buy 2 weeks worth of clothes for herself and Atticus. What’s wrong with all the clothes they already have?!?? Fair enough buying a few new bits but buying an entire new wardrobe for a trip is ridiculous.
Was just coming here to say this, too. That's ludicrous. Sure, a nice new dinner outfit or two, maybe a couple of new t-shirts, but an entire new wardrobe for holiday? Absolutely frivolous.

Also, Julie is such an enigma to me. She nearly had a coronary over having to wear a full Primark outfit, fake Converse included, but has absolutely no problem filling her home with Primark furnishings or buying her luggage from Primark. Make it make sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21

pixxyy

VIP Member
with Julie's past money struggles and the way prices are rising, she could easily make her youtube about money saving tips etc
as theres a big market for it. And imo she'd get more viewers than her current ones.

Reactions: 20

D_Wills

VIP Member
I cant help but have a soft spot for Julie, as a single mother to a little boy I can relate to her some what. And I don't begrudge her for making a go of youtube, it is SO hard to work around school age children so if it brings in a good wage for her then why the hell not.
However I didn't like the tone of that primark challenge video, it was SO hard and she could NEVER imagine shopping on a budget again. Sorry what?! Remember where you came from MJ.

mdre1

Just caught up on her latest video of her HOOGE food shop
Couple of things to note

1) All the waste plastic. Is she serious? 12 pack of water every week for Bratticus’ lunches and to drink from home. Has she heard of… a cup?
2) all that free time and she still buys ready meal after ready meal ✋
3) Does she seriously have nothing else to offer than buying tat and showing it on YouTube to her daughters followers. All those years sponging off the state as she couldn’t work due to her OCD, what was actually stopping her from a bit of work in a supermarket?

• Haha

Ken Adams

She must literally be accepting any deals she is offered. No shame! I'm tempted to do a Josh Pieters and send her something ridiculously fake and see if she's daft enough to promote it.

• Haha

sonnenschein8

292abe294acc99122acd5d641383d071.jpg

7028c738ff3b6cbef1b9a017f6efdd61.jpg
5432d463f2ef79d1bc30e7cfe8fca90f.jpg
1937c9428d1411e196de4fd7981c6d0d.jpg
54e8375101d46922c69a40bfe33e48b4.jpg

I’m done [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
next time Jules if you’re going to airbrush you’re forehead wrinkles, try covering your entire forehead instead of just the middle
Got the sides of your head looking like the Michelin man

9d53570df0326321721b641150c8f8cc.jpg
20f6b0060106e0b5dd710cdca95c3e8a.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

LS932

You’d think Ana would pay for her to have them tattooed on or something semi-permanent, rather than a TV. Give your mother the gift of eyebrows this mother’s day.

• Haha

mdre1

Wow. Who does she think she is. Lost for words!

Ironically I know people with considerably more money than her who are 10000x more humble!

sewcute

Chatty Member
Investing in a spenny beanie as she prefers not to get a new « disposable » primark one every year, but plans on getting the same spenny beanie in a new color next year ?????

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Alfies_Boy

The nasty little rotter is now flogging fake AIRPODZ to children “GET YOUR PODZ BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS”

She’d sell her own League of Gentleman looking mother for a Mr Kipling's Bakewell slice.

F29906F0-79D0-45A3-B01B-F03E0C167189.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Me Julie has become a topic of conversation on her daughter Anastasia Kingsnorth thread so to promote fairness and not allow this woman to drag her daughter further, this thread will highlight the latest knock off's, sponsorship by Daniel Wellington and the latest must have cushion for the stairs...and not forgetting those eyebrows that apparently piss people off.

• Haha

LemonPips

I never knew this thread existed 😭 I’m so happy I found it, I actually cannot stand the bratty little child, my brother lives on the same street as them few houses down & last summer we went for a BBQ at his house, i saw bratty atty out the front with an ice poll playing on a scooter just shouting to Julie from the other side of the road while she was shouting back at him through the kitchen window, she makes out he’s such a good child but he really isn’t