Julie Stanton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone else get annoyed that she starts every single video with “so”? like SO hi guys welcome back to another video… it irks me 😂

Reactions: 12
I am very cynical, but I think that the whole date vlog is an effort to appear more human after the Primark tit show. I still think that she is quite hard faced and Ana’s videos always caught her unfiltered hence the ‘jealous are ya’. 😂 She is presenting herself a brand and an image on her own channel so she is more measured and filtered.
£300 is a lot of money for an 8 year old. I don’t see how it teaches him about money even if it’s his birthday. My dad has savings accounts for my nephews and I think large amounts of money like that are better off being saved rather than frittered away in Disney!

Reactions: 13
Julie going on a coffee date and he didn't ask for her number. If she's like Ana, she probably didn't look anything like her photos

MeJulie has started coping slang Ana has stolen from whatever tiktoker she follows.

Don't @ me "we move" is a very London slang saying.
And MeJulie now saying it due to Ana is CRINGE AF

Even the way she said it, you can tell it isn't her natural vernacular

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Julie going on a coffee date and he didn't ask for her number. If she's like Ana, she probably didn't look anything like her photos

MeJulie has started coping slang Ana has stolen from whatever tiktoker she follows.

Don't @ me "we move" is a very London slang saying.
And MeJulie now saying it due to Ana is CRINGE AF

Even the way she said it, you can tell it isn't her natural vernacular

View attachment 1120255
What’s the rash under her chin when she tilts her head?
Looks NASTY

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I know this isn’t a rave thread but Julie does seem like such a good mum to Atticus and I don’t think that’s something you could fake. You can see he does her head in sometimes but she’s so patient and calm with him and if he asks her something in Ana’s videos or her own, she will always respond🥲(don’t agree with the interrupting but that’s another matter).

Reactions: 18
I know this isn’t a rave thread but Julie does seem like such a good mum to Atticus and I don’t think that’s something you could fake. You can see he does her head in sometimes but she’s so patient and calm with him and if he asks her something in Ana’s videos or her own, she will always respond🥲(don’t agree with the interrupting but that’s another matter).
as much as I agree that she’s good with him, is that not the bare minimum of parenting?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just watching now literally I hope the date turns into something more for her she need that male company by her side … 😏

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry but that dress was a big no, no for a first date. Even to a coffee shop, some jeans and the biker jacket would have looked better. That guy has went out on a date with 2 Nike ticks and his grandmothers curtains.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
£300 spending money plus a $100 bill for his birthday?? The boy is 8 years old!!!

• Wow
as much as I agree that she’s good with him, is that not the bare minimum of parenting?
True that🥲 it’s just nice to see that side compared to her hard faced persona in Ana’s vids and aside from all the other things previously discussed about Julie, one thing obvious is that she’s a good mum. Although I do think poor Ana was the test run in regards to parenting and Atticus has experienced all the positives🥲

Reactions: 1
True that🥲 it’s just nice to see that side compared to her hard faced persona in Ana’s vids and aside from all the other things previously discussed about Julie, one thing obvious is that she’s a good mum. Although I do think poor Ana was the test run in regards to parenting and Atticus has experienced all the positives🥲
I'm not sure she is a good parent, I don't think she does do much for Atticus apart from throw material things at him. I personally don't know any mother who would spend most Sundays cleaning their home from top to bottom when the children are there, I don't know many who allow a child of Atticus' age to interrupt, demand like he does. Her parenting style to me seems to be buy him what he wants as it keeps him out of her way.

So…. (You see what I did there?)
Julie’s Date;
He’s waiting there and a nearly 50 year old woman turns up looking like one of those flip books where you change the head, top and bottoms of an outfit with hilarious results.
Julie has her usual verbal projectile vomit of her life, her daughter, her testicles…. How famous she is, her daughter is, how famous her testicles is gonna be, how fun her mothers videos are….
Julie goes to the toilet for a nervous poo (too much coffee) and her date does some Googling…..
Cue date making hurried exit with no phone number given.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.