Julie Stanton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched Anas old video of the £25 primark challenge she did with her mum 4 years ago, Julie got Ana fake vans as part of her outfit and she even said she bought herself a pair because she liked them, 4 years difference yet complains about fake converse. People are literally dying and all she cares about is fake converse😴

Reactions: 21
I’m just wondering what happens when she doesn’t like wicker anymore. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m fairly certain that garden rugs are not a thing.
She will run out of video ideas eventually and hopefully subscribers. Crying all the way to the job centre.

Reactions: 10
Oh this woman!!! Julie get a job!!!

Hardly a garden ‘tour’ it’s as big as my bathroom 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Someone in the comments saying wear your fake converse as garden shoes 😆

At this point I just enjoy waiting to hear her say hooge and “got a few bits” in every video

• Haha
I’m new to her. How old is she? I would think well in her 50s but she has a very young son 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
New thread title suggestion: Now I'm loaded, feel my purse, I can't wear Primark or fake Converse.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh how ironic Ana has done a Primark haul on her channel. I bet Julie will disown her! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh how ironic Ana has done a Primark haul on her channel. I bet Julie will disown her! :ROFLMAO:

Oh ana, you can’t wear that! It’s fake, ana! It’s from primark! Oh ana, what will people people think if you wear that? It’s less than a hundred pound ana! Can’t you go to zawa? Oh no Ana!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think that the Uggs are ‘dupes’ because other influencers have made it okay to wear them. Fake Converse have not yet been approved. Julie is such a sheep!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I noticed that she used a gift card for part of her shopping, I think I’ve seen that before on her Tesco ads. if that’s how she gets paid for the ads then surely this “career” isn’t very sustainable for her as Tesco seems to be the biggest company she does ads for, unless she gets a decent sum of money too?

Reactions: 7
I noticed that she used a gift card for part of her shopping, I think I’ve seen that before on her Tesco ads. if that’s how she gets paid for the ads then surely this “career” isn’t very sustainable for her as Tesco seems to be the biggest company she does ads for, unless she gets a decent sum of money too?
She was probably sent the gift card to buy the food then film the AD and get paid for the AD too.

I review on Amazon and used to be contacted by companies offering me the product for free if I reviewed it (I declined) but they used to say they would send you an Amazon gift card to buy it so that you then had the 'verified purchase' on your review and didn't have to declare you were gifted it. That was against Amazon rules and they have now clamped down on it.

Makes me wonder if Julie wasn't supposed to show the gift card part!

Reactions: 9
That's what I didn't understand when she says she spent £80 the other week on her food shop, she didn't actually spend £80 out of her pocket as she would of used gift cards.

Reactions: 6
She was probably sent the gift card to buy the food then film the AD and get paid for the AD too.

I review on Amazon and used to be contacted by companies offering me the product for free if I reviewed it (I declined) but they used to say they would send you an Amazon gift card to buy it so that you then had the 'verified purchase' on your review and didn't have to declare you were gifted it. That was against Amazon rules and they have now clamped down on it.

Makes me wonder if Julie wasn't supposed to show the gift card part!
This is exactly what happened, so obvious

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.