Julie Stanton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I haven’t worn head to toe primark in a long long time and it feels weird.” Julie most of these clothes are made in the same factory as your £80 beanie. How does wearing clothes “feel weird”. Also, we know the converse are fake, you don’t need to say it every single time.
“I’d really like some proper converse in that colour”🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 can someone get Anna to take that camera off of this idiot.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Im not from UK so I’m not sure, but that table and chairs is anything but a COMPLETE BARGUN

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That was a tour of a postage stamp let's face it. Although when miss moneybags buys a house I wonder if the garden will be bigger than that.

Reactions: 4
I want to know where she bought her garden stuff from? was it Balenciaga do they do garden stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
someone commented that rosemary is great for cooking use for roast potatoes and steak. as if Julie would EVER make her own roasties :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone asked her to respond to her last video and she replied with “have a lovely day, the sun is out” so she clearly doesn’t care 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This delusional cow has been wanting it to be Spring since beginning of February, it’s still cold Julie calm ya tits down and get real with your ‘garden tour’

Reactions: 6
Someone asked her to respond to her last video and she replied with “have a lovely day, the sun is out” so she clearly doesn’t care 😂
She was on Ana's vlogs a few time responding to criticism and didn't seem to care either, so I doubt she's bothered on her own vlogs.

Reactions: 2
She’s so hard faced! Her true colours are showing, but she still has over 55K subscribers.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.