Julie Stanton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In todays video our Julie has gone on a tinder date (jealous are ya?) :oops: I hope he didn't turn up in fake converse. 'you've got fake converse on? Oh I'm sorry I cant I just cant'.

Also didn't she say in a vlog not long ago she was happy on her own? also she buys some Liz Earle skin tonic even though she got some from QVC a few weeks ago.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
That was so awkward to watch 😬 the hysterical nervous laughter after the date was making me uncomfortable 😂
Atticus is rolling in it! £300 spending money!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Shopping in Primark 'Oh Julie!':eek:. is £300 a normal amount of spending money for a 8 year old?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She’s the same as as my mam but she looks at least 5 years older, maybe even more?? She must be a smoker?

also she needs to spend her YT money on fixing her hair, it’s so fried and thin at the ends and has no shape/style, why does the twist it inwards it looks so bad

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In todays video our Julie has gone on a tinder date (jealous are ya?) :oops: I hope he didn't turn up in fake converse. 'you've got fake converse on? Oh I'm sorry I cant I just cant'.

Also didn't she say in a vlog not long ago she was happy on her own? also she buys some Liz Earle skin tonic even though she got some from QVC a few weeks ago.
Prob a paid ad for it! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She’s the same as as my mam but she looks at least 5 years older, maybe even more?? She must be a smoker?

also she needs to spend her YT money on fixing her hair, it’s so fried and thin at the ends and has no shape/style, why does the twist it inwards it looks so bad
She smokes

Reactions: 2
Julie’s a ‘Gamer’ now…..🙄

You’ve seen those annoying pop up game ads where a pregnant girl catches her man cheating on her and has to go and live in a run down house with a broken window and a fireplace and then freezes to death….
That’s based on Julie’s life that is….

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She does scream ‘smoker’ to me

her house is like an advert for George home at Asda! All that bloody random rattan!

Reactions: 9
She was always smoking in Ana's videos, popping outside for a cigarette or walking along puffing away in the background.
To quote my late Dad ‘wicker s**t’ really collects stale smells too, no wonder she’s obsessed with candles, oils and diffusers (smelly s**t…. Dad again)😁

• Sick
Reactions: 8
#2 - Julie’s been on a date, they can’t eat of a plate, you’re be back buying fake converse in no rate!

Reactions: 3
I genuinely felt for her after the date she seemed very conscious as if she wasn’t worthy of him liking her, the staying for coffee on her own means he must have left that would be awkward

Reactions: 14
I genuinely felt for her after the date she seemed very conscious as if she wasn’t worthy of him liking her, the staying for coffee on her own means he must have left that would be awkward
he probably left early after she criticised his outfit for costing less than £300 and FaceTimed ana to rate him a 3/10

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm sorry, as someone who is autistic, Atticus is definitely somewhere on the spectrum

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.