Julie Stanton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really annoyed me in this video looking down her nose at people and saying fake converse all the time. Read the room Julie people r struggling to heat their homes and u can't bear wearing £6 shoes

Reactions: 33
That whole video was so 🤦‍♀️ But I have to laugh at the plastic free bag when she buys multipack bottles of water every week

This isn't her first time, Ana often used to say her Mum would only wear designer then something happened, she had Atticus leaving her unable to work or she lost her job and on a tight budget. Ana started buying her things when she was around 16 and would say "like you used to have" or "I remembered you had this".
I think it was when she was married/with Anas step dad that she had a lot of designer stuff. Then they broke up and she began to struggle with money and got ill

Reactions: 8
She's absolutely left the tags on and gone straight back to return the tat :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
A little reminder of how Julie started....

20220305_203253.jpg
20220305_203305.jpg

Must have been so hard for her to go back to that working class budget 😕

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I don't even understand what the point of the video is?! To show that Primark prices have increased or just for these YouTubers to show off about how wealthy they are. I don't know about anyone else, but I don't buy new shoes and a new bag whenever I buy new clothes so you can technically get an outfit for £30! She doesn't suit those ripped jeans, there's nothing wrong with them!

Any money that Julie has ever had as people are saying would have come from Ana's 'father'. Julie only ever seemed to work part time so she seems to be a do the bare minimum and then seemed to have decided to get pregnant with Atticus and ditch his father before he was even born.

It's just all so shallow and materialistic. She only has all of this because of her daughter. She would be destitute right now if it wasn't for Ana starting her channel all those years ago. It's good to see her subscribers seeing through her already.

Be careful who you meet on the way up because you will meet them on the way down.

Reactions: 18
i’ll just leave these here can’t wear fake converse but still rents and council house and flaunts her fake designer goods posing as if they are real

Attachments

Reactions: 15
The Julie in her videos is fake. The real Julie is the snarling control freak we see in Ana’s videos.
You can just tell she’s one of those mums looking down at the other mums in the school playground despite having no friends herself 🥴

Reactions: 20
i’ll just leave these here can’t wear fake converse but still rents and council house and flaunts her fake designer goods posing as if they are real
They are all horrible 🤮

Reactions: 3
There will be no apology for her stupid and selfish attitude.

Think julie should remember that designer brands don't target those fortunate enough to afford them, they target those that are desperate to look like they can.

Reactions: 11
Just caught up on the Pwimark video, why didn’t she just go for the maternity dress she picked up at the beginning? It’s literally no different to the frumpy ones she wears from Zawa

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just caught up on the Pwimark video, why didn’t she just go for the maternity dress she picked up at the beginning? It’s literally no different to the frumpy ones she wears from Zawa
Exactly she made it hard by insisting on buying jeans just get some £10 trousers :rolleyes:. Like someone else mentioned who buys a handbag when you shop for an outfit? I certainly don't!

Reactions: 1
The Julie in her videos is fake. The real Julie is the snarling control freak we see in Ana’s videos.
Yes!!!!
I was watching some of Anna’s vlogs, Julie comes across as very controlling and miserable, don’t think she’s smiled once!!!

Reactions: 4
I was reading the comments on the primark video and got confused; I though I was on here!
So much hate!
I hope she reads the comments and adjusts her frankly stuck up attitude.

Reactions: 11
I was reading the comments on the primark video and got confused; I though I was on here!
So much hate!
I hope she reads the comments and adjusts her frankly stuck up attitude.
She will just think JEALOUS ARE YA and keep to her snobby ways 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Back again to rant. As a disabled person I can't afford named trainers as they just get ruined because of how I walk and it would be pointless spending all that money. So I think that's why the fake converse comments annoyed me so much. But in her favourites video she kept going on about the fake uggs from M&S but then even said she couldnt justify real uggs this close to spring. I'm just really riled by the whole thing tbh x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You can just tell she’s one of those mums looking down at the other mums in the school playground despite having no friends herself 🥴
Difference is none of those mums probably live in the spare room in the house they couldn’t afford without their daughter

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.