Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
This isn't the style I expected, very different to CV's closing remarks. This is lacking in any persuasion or creativity, it feels more of a university lecture about defamation law.
Rottenborn was good in the cross, I expected him to go in hard but this would bore me if I was a juror

Reactions: 16

Bluenose70💙

VIP Member
I know as a make-up wearing person when she was coming out of that court house with Rocky she did not have a scrap of make-up on, even if she just had bbm cream on it would not cover a bruise its too thin, Amber has great skin and doesn't need to wear make-up. Elaine must think we are stupid.

Bletchley

Rottenborn treating the jury like they are a bunch of low level, dime a dozen, mushy, pointless dangling overused flappy fish markets ;)

• Haha

Madge Harvey

I honestly think Amber’s team know they are losing this. Johnny’s team’s closing statement just reiterated the MAIN points. Amber’s team have basically went back through every single aspect of the trial. That to me is the sign of a team that know they are fcuked…basically.

Reactions: 15

Tommyb

Chatty Member
She said "two years ago" in the op-ed. She was with Johnny Depp two years before. It doesn't take a genius to work it out. Also she knew people would make that connection. It's obvious.

Bletchley

My brain is mush - how the hell is it 6pm? Is Elaine unmedicated? What am I watching? WHO IS KEEPING TRACK OF TIME

• Haha

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
My mum messaged me to say Depp won and let me tell you I've never ran so fast over to tattle to see if it was true. She saw a video on Facebook saying he'd won. Pissed off now 😂😂

• Haha

Just William

VIP Member
you can tell that Depp and his lawyers have become very close, it's really hard to believe that this would be possible if you have even the tiniest suspicion that your client is guilty.
I agree. (y)When Camille was cross examining AH (both times) you could literally feel her anger at what AH was doing & her closing argument came from her heart. Likewise with Ben when he pled against the trial being struck a week or so ago & again today in his closing argument.
Both did brilliantly. 👏👏👏

The tension, snarkiness etc between AH & her team speaks volumes of a very different kind.

It surprised me how emotional I got & when the tears came, esp' during Camille's closing argument, as I've sat through this trial so it came as a bit of a shock how it affected me so strongly hearing it all set out like that. I am a very emotional person but it still caught be by surprise!
I wouldn't even call myself a Depp fan. I like the films I've seen him in. He's always come across as a decent, quirky albeit troubled guy & when he was younger he was very beautiful.
I do hate liars & people who use others & abusers.
Shame on her for the huge harm she has caused him as well as the harm to genuine survivors of DV/SA/IPV. She has no moral compass at all.
How anyone can see all the evidence & still believe she's an innocent victim, well, they must have been watching a different trial to me.
I hope the jury finds for him & she walks away with nothing which is exactly what she deserves.

Sorry about my earlier worry wartedness, lol! It can happen when I get emotional!

ETA was that Dennison sitting in the front row behind Depp's team? He did well y/day on cross x. 👏

• Heart
Financial abuse? I’m sorry what. Who was the one who invited all their friends etc to live in Johnnys properties for free, going on holidays etc for free…

Elsa929

AH only has 6 minutes for rebuttal closing! They once again mismanaged their time!

• Haha