Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

custosmorum

Chatty Member
Elaine is like that girl that’s too excited to share the new gossip so she just throws everything at you

• Haha
Reactions: 15

EllaBella89

VIP Member
Emily D Baker also saying she could see a verdict today... can you IMAGINE
She’s also saying what I’ve been thinking for the last few hours. JD’s team made him seem human. AH’s team did no such thing… they had an opportunity to make the jury see her as just a woman, a victim of abuse… but they’d somehow decided on the other route. You know, claiming all victims should be lumped together and believed or disbelieved. They didn’t make me feel a thing for Amber. They missed a huge opportunity there, even with all the lies and inconsistencies. What a mess

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Bluenose70💙

VIP Member
I wonder what it triggers in you
God only knows my childhood wasn't great my mum had lots of abusive partners and we were always dragged into it from about 9, but its never bothered me before I just accepted it, plus one of my partners we fought all the time when I was 18 he was 22, I've said before to someone when Amber said about the headbut it didn't look right the pictures, as I was headbutted and my 2 black eyes came up straight away, my nose was killing but not broken not really swollen either, I was just as bad fighting with him, but I've never been upset or bothered about it all, my problem is I'm angry with my mum (who passed away when I was 27 ) for letting this all go on amongst other things, and I wrestle with it in my mind feeling bad thinking I shouldn't be angry with her as she died from cancer but I am angry about a lot of things. My dad died when I was 2 so it was my mum and her crazy partners. She met a brilliant guy when I was 18 but I was an adult then. Its just all crazy, sorry to waffle on.

• Heart

Muchosgracias

Elaine's voice goes through me but I'd listen to her for six straight hours rather than endure ten more minutes of Rottenbollocks

• Haha

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
I’m about an hour behind (thanks to having to pause for work calls!) but wow, Camille and ben’s statements are so powerful. I do feel like throughout this we have all had the honour and priveledge to get to know Johnny. And what an incredible man he is! ♥ J almost done even what time give ambers team the time of day to hear what they have to say because right now I feel nothing but pride and love for Johnny and I know once I start listening to the other side I’m going to feel nothing but hot rage…

• Heart
Elaine blamed little Teacup Yorkie Boo for the turd....

I think Boo has a good chance to win a defamation claim, do you think Chewie and Camille would argue it f

• Haha

CupcakeQ

I would be awful on a jury….I‘m sat here alone rolling my eyes, throwing my arms about and shouting at the TV……I’d be begging Elaine and Rottenbum to stfu and pulling faces at them if I was being talked AT like this…..

• Haha

noseynopinions

VIP Member
This is not a closing statement. This is a rambling trying to convince the jury of at least ONE instance of abuse. I'm bored, and tired and I have a headache. Bye Rottenborn you have lost me.

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
"We all know what Mr Depp does when..."
"We know..."

NO, WE DO NOT KNOW, you failed to prove any of it during the trial...

• Heart

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
I doubt he will win but my lord he deserves to. What a cretin she is. She has clearly skated by her looks. I honestly don’t believe she is bisexual either as it’s just another opportunity for her.
personally I don't even find her that stunning... she looks pretty plain to me.. if I didnt know how ugly she was on the inside

irnbru400

I actually find the video quite funny, she clearly isn’t intimidated and he looks funny in that cowboy hat barely banging a kitchen cabinet door. That video doesn’t feel threatening at all

Knitwit

VIP Member
I have completely tuned out. Rottenborn doesn't have the skill of Depp's team or the burden of proof, he is totally relying on the one-time element. I know Amber Heard is an abuser but she still may 'win' on a technicality

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13