Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rottenborn is doing well I feel but he's not as personable as Ben as neither is Elaine to Camille.

Reactions: 13
as exciting his cross-exams are Rottenborn is freaking boring here lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He's boring. If I was the Jury, I'd have switched off by now.

Reactions: 15
This isn't the style I expected, very different to CV's closing remarks. This is lacking in any persuasion or creativity, it feels more of a university lecture about defamation law.
Rottenborn was good in the cross, I expected him to go in hard but this would bore me if I was a juror

Reactions: 16
I’m about an hour behind (thanks to having to pause for work calls!) but wow, Camille and ben’s statements are so powerful. I do feel like throughout this we have all had the honour and priveledge to get to know Johnny. And what an incredible man he is! ♥ J almost done even what time give ambers team the time of day to hear what they have to say because right now I feel nothing but pride and love for Johnny and I know once I start listening to the other side I’m going to feel nothing but hot rage…

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It wasn't Mr Rottenborn... and well you know... the legislation she was seeking to promote was to protect women and LGBTQ+ suffering from domestic abuse.... not people as you state.

Reactions: 5
This isn't the style I expected, very different to CV's closing remarks. This is lacking in any persuasion or creativity, it feels more of a university lecture about defamation law.
Rottenborn was good in the cross, I expected him to go in hard but this would bore me if I was a juror
Thats it. Its like a presentation in a lecture hall.

Reactions: 9
I feel like he's just short of pulling out an American Flag and humming the Star Spangled Banner

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The jury instructions are pretty draconian. I’m not familiar with litigation on the US at all but there’s a huge burden of proof on Depp’s evidence from what I can tell, that’s almost impossible to meet. It’s boring but i get why Rottenborn is focusing on it.

Reactions: 10
"The op-ed wasn't even Miss Heard's idea"
WRONG, she said as much yesterday, she said she wanted to write it because "he is such a powerful man"

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.