Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh Runkle saying that the jury were not happy that Elaine caused their lunch to be delayed!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I dont think that Depp will win given how strict defamation law is, but damn, Team Heard did everything they can to lose this.

Too bad that the mainstream media is insanely biased though, but still, no matter the verdict I think this trial has done the damage on Heard she deserves (not the bonkers hate on the internet, no one deserves that, but her getting exposed for what she is, even if metoo tries hard to sweep it under the rug)

Reactions: 17
I'm exhausted after that, I feel like I've run a marathon . I feel like I've had MDMA not that I know what that's like 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dont think that Depp will win given how strict defamation law is, but damn, Team Heard did everything they can to lose this.

Too bad that the mainstream media is insanely biased though, but still, no matter the verdict I think this trial has done the damage on Heard she deserves (not the bonkers hate on the internet but her getting exposed for what she is, even if metoo tries hard to pull it under the rug)
Even if neither win that's a result for JD I think. He got a chance to get his side across in the public sphere and has won public opinion

Reactions: 13
My other half has been trying to order a take away for the past half an hour but he takes ages to do it so I was shouting at the screen at Elaine, reading this thread, tidying the kitchen and trying to decide what we were ordering simultaneously

Thankfully my child was already fed as that would have just tipped me over the edge 😂 (trying to cook too)
Maybe your other half and Elaine are a match made in heaven?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And only now at the end, yesterday and finally today, did AH and her lawyers try to say she’s not perfect. Everything I’ve heard up until now, she was a saint trying to save Johnny!
And to bring all other Dv cases into this - saying a message will be sent to other victims!! HOW DARE THEY! This is about AH and JD only.

Reactions: 10
You can tell Elaine is trying to whizz through all Amber's post it notes because of she doesn't Amber will kick the tit out of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And the divorce settlement…so Elaine said she got that money tax free… Elaine revealed she was pledging the money over time for tax purposes. That will only benefit AH!! Not the charity. So full of crap!!

• Angry
Reactions: 13

Too bad that the mainstream media is insanely biased though, but still, no matter the verdict I think this trial has done the damage on Heard she deserves (not the bonkers hate on the internet but her getting exposed for what she is, even if metoo tries hard to pull it under the rug)
I agree I think like its been said by Runkle and Emily, the law is on Ambers side the facts on Johnny's and if she wins I hope she receives a $, then she will go crying or trying to cry to Elon, she probably will try to blackmail him about the baby or with the alleged sex tape, I mean come on Elons not good looking and I know its not just about that but its obviously his wallet she was attracted to, she is all about the money and the fame. She jumped on the me too stuff and its took off, I mean Johnny was paying her and it seemed OK until she wrote the op ed, she wanted IMHO to be seen as some kind of martyr but JD wasn't taking it anymore, she probably thought he wouldn't do anything, whatever happens he has the support of the majority of the public and she has killed her own career off. She doesn't deserve a penny.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.