Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carpediem69

VIP Member
If AH is paying her legal team $6 million
1) she will only pledge it so they won’t get a penny
2) Can she sue them for misrepresenation?

JDS team are very professional and they seem like a really good supportive team who believe him 100%

Any one get the feeling JDs team are all going to go straight off to a restaurant to celebrate the end of this trial and they can all take the piss out of Elaine, AH and Rotten - pause - born - I want to be a part of that party 😀

Reactions: 13

Trafalgar

VIP Member
I think Elaine is on speed! She has been spiked or something. She is speaking way too quickly

• Haha

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
I really hope the jurors do the thing and find Amber guilty. I really hope they have all seen through her lies, seen the inconsistencies of her fables and her witnesses statements. I really hope they have seen that her "lawyers" have been clutching at straws and haven't provided any actual evidence to back up her claims. Ben, Camille and the rest of the team have been amazing I hope he gets his justice

HoGi

VIP Member
Johnny's closing statements were great this feels manic and like they have lost the plot

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
I dont think that Depp will win given how strict defamation law is, but damn, Team Heard did everything they can to lose this.

Too bad that the mainstream media is insanely biased though, but still, no matter the verdict I think this trial has done the damage on Heard she deserves (not the bonkers hate on the internet but her getting exposed for what she is, even if metoo tries hard to pull it under the rug)
Even if neither win that's a result for JD I think. He got a chance to get his side across in the public sphere and has won public opinion

cee-bee

VIP Member
[
Aw Chewy, I just want to give him a hug.
You can see something genuine when you look and Johnny and his team. All I see when I look at Amber and co. is anger, bewilderment (Elaine) and disdain. It must suck to defend someone that’s quite clearly guilty as sin
I’ve met with barristers defending people they don’t believe behind the scenes and well, they are human at the end of the day… but they have a job to do and they respect the rule of law (obviously) so they get on with it.

Equally a lot of it comes down to theatrics, it plays a huge part in a courtroom. I expect a lot of the camaraderie between Depp and his lawyers is real, but it’s also about optics and all lawyers know how powerful and important that is in front of a jury.

Depp’s team know this, and nothing they do will be a coincidence. The way they interact with Depp and with each other, what they wear, their language - it’s all carefully thought about and designed for maximum impact.

• Heart

noseynopinions

VIP Member
Instead of running away from the violent man who beat the shit out of you, you set up a camera and record him at his lowest point. I hope the jury rules in JD's favour. He did not abuse Amber Heard.