Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Elaine trying for the Guinness book of records for how many words she can get in a minute?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m glad I decided not to watch AH’s teams closing statement after reading all your comments. If I was one of the Juror’s I’d be asleep by now listening to that waffle.

Reactions: 4
Elaine blamed little Teacup Yorkie Boo for the turd....

I think Boo has a good chance to win a defamation claim, do you think Chewie and Camille would argue it f

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Elaine is on speed! She has been spiked or something. She is speaking way too quickly

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Finally i can post! Long time lurker! I have relished watching camille absolutely smash Amber. Even if the verdict doesn't go for Johnny... He's won in everyone else's name ♥

Reactions: 10
This is like listening to a aunt tell a really long waffling story and just going "umm yeah" every so often so they think you're still listening

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Any second now Elaine is going to say………..and this one time at band camp…….

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m glad I decided not to watch AH’s teams closing statement after reading all your comments. If I was one of the Juror’s I’d be asleep by now listening to that waffle.
You need to watch it to see how bad it is

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.