Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on - so that photo from 2013 was 10 days after the disco bloodbath?

but.... but.... but.....

Ms Heard moved that photo in the evidence to 2012 to be evidence of the dirty carpet incident....

Reactions: 7
I’m at the part where Chewy takes over from Cammy 💔 crying at the bit about JD as a little boy 😪 arghh it’s just so upsetting.

I didn’t see the beginning of this trial and I haven’t been able to watch the earlier weeks with Johnny on the stand. I’m so sad for him it’s unreal. Sorry guys I just wanted to put my 2 pence in. Back to catch up, see you on the other side.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'll be punching my own walls if she wins, I feel sick now having to listen to this tosh, ive muted Rottenborn I'll switch on when Elaine's on.
Same!
An I'll be sending a dog tit through to her po box if she wins

*Disclaimer - incase eve is still lurking this is a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she can win legally but she will never ever win the public, i mean look at all of us, if we can see through bullshit so can the jury, especially if there is a body language analyst sitting there
That's why I hope they both loose, as he's won the public vote so to speak.
An that's worth more than $

Reactions: 5
I can't believe he's still got the jury still listening to him

Reactions: 2
My stream now playing Rottenborn as a robot... making more sense than he has the last 30 mins tbh 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.