Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is pretty amazing how Amber's face keeps contorting and she hyperventilates and is attempting to squeeze out tears (and failing) and in the next second she is smirking.

Looks like the judge has to explain the law to Elaine.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has Chew won both of those objections? Elaine keeps heading back to the plinth all sheepish :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She needs to slow down and give people a chance to process what she’s saying. It’s like she’s just decided to wing it and is throwing as much as she can out there hoping something sticks.
I think they're doing Johnny a favour with all this bullshit. Surely the Jury can see through it. Unless they're all asleep or have switched off.

Reactions: 6
Elaine and rottenborn have come across horrible especially to the jury condescending fuckers
Elaine on a tangent and bleeping up immensely

Camille watching everything👀👀

Reactions: 9
From the few messages I have read, I'm glad i am not listening.

Not sitting for 2 hours of gas lighting from her team.

Will connect again for Johnny's team later

Reactions: 10
I know as a make-up wearing person when she was coming out of that court house with Rocky she did not have a scrap of make-up on, even if she just had bbm cream on it would not cover a bruise its too thin, Amber has great skin and doesn't need to wear make-up. Elaine must think we are stupid.

Reactions: 16
The makeup thing is patently a huge hole in her story. You don’t cover a bruise and somehow still look totally makeup free in broad daylight. I’ve never ever known any kind of makeup to basically erase a bruise and look completely natural. We aren’t talking about eye makeup. We’re talking about heavy concealer / colour corrector and foundation. Nice one playing to the men in the jury, who probably commonly mistake ‘no makeup’ for lack of eye makeup
you cant cover anything that well when its daylight tho either it will expose every bump or line or darker area of the face if there is a slight dissimilarity with the other areas of the skin

7 mins to go and Elaine has only reached 1987 when Johnny shot John Lennon....

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Is Elaine ill? Genuine question, because this reminds me of Adnan Syed's lawyer, and she had an undisclosed illness that affected her ability to do her job properly.

• Haha
No no your not rambling I was just trying to cut it all down as a lot went on, I think when you have your own children or when you get older you can see that these things shouldn't happen but at the time growing up its your normal so to speak, sending hugs and lots of love to you too 💙 and to everyone that needs a hug.
I know exactly what you mean, trying to condense things is difficult but I fully empathise with everything you said. And I agree when you're an adult things can be seen from a different perspective, especially when you become a parent yourself. I was raped a few times when I just turned 13, but until my own daughter was growing up I never fully realised it was in fact rape. I had blamed myself as I didn't say no, or stop the person, despite screaming throughout it in my head, wanting to stop the person with every fibre of my being, and being in immense pain. But I never said no. I froze. When my daughter reached the age of 8 or 9 it began to really play on my mind, when she reached 12 my anger really took hold. She's now 16 and for the past few years I've swayed upon reporting him. I couldn't imagine someone doing that to her, or any other children of that age. I'll report him eventually, he won't get away with it. I know he done it to other girls too. Anyway I'm rambling again so I'll shut up, Elaine is droning on in the background and I'm losing the will to survive listening to her 😂 surely they've been on for longer than two hours by now

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She needs to slow down and give people a chance to process what she’s saying. It’s like she’s just decided to wing it and is throwing as much as she can out there hoping something sticks.
Yes agree, like how Camille paused for a second or two for the jury to take in a certain point. Whereas Elaine is like a gattling gun

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Poor Camille is trying to do one of those big breaths you take where you don't want anyone to see...
Also she really can't believe the tit show she's witnessing

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.