Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AH only has 6 minutes for rebuttal closing! They once again mismanaged their time!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Elaine! You waffled for bleeping hours, don't argue about how much time you've got left!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was it AH's team choice to use up 1 hour 54 mins just then? Cos that was a bleeping TERRIBLE DECISION. Absolute barrage of waffle and everyone was flicking between anger and bone curdling boredom

judge penny shirt watch - update - black with orange trim....

The JudgePennyCopter believes it is unchanged.

• Haha
I honestly think Amber’s team know they are losing this. Johnny’s team’s closing statement just reiterated the MAIN points. Amber’s team have basically went back through every single aspect of the trial. That to me is the sign of a team that know they are fcuked…basically.

Reactions: 15
I havnt taken in a single bleeping word Elaine said! It's like when my husband is nagging and I just zone out.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shane McGowan. Shane married his partner of 32 years in 2018 and Johnny was the guest of honour

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.