Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Knitwit

VIP Member
Shane McGowan. Shane married his partner of 32 years in 2018 and Johnny was the guest of honour

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Bletchley

If I was a lawyer working at Elaine and Rottenbum's firm, I'd be looking for a new job starting yesterday and probably have a convenient gap on my CV

• Haha

Just William

VIP Member
One of the lawyers on the Law & Crime channel actually thought Elaine did a strong closing! WTF is she drinking? :oops::rolleyes:
One didn't like Ben objecting. :rolleyes:

I thought Rottenborn lied, twisted, did a character assassination of JD (disgusting was used more than once) patronised the jury regularly & was his usual obnoxious self not helped by his overly harsh cold voice. Elaine came across like the Duracell bunny on speed. Manic, frenzied, desperate to spew as much crap as she could knowing the clock was ticking (again) oops, at times she made zero sense. Fucking awful closing.

Camille & Ben spoke eloquently, from their hearts & it showed - they were in a class of their own & worth every damn cent. 👏👏👏

• Heart

Dolly Bantry

This thing about "he said 'i chopped my finger off'" - people who say 'i broke my leg' don't mean they did it, you enormous div. They just mean it happened 🙄

• Heart
I am still angry that they filed a claim for 100 million dollars and then tell the jury it was out of spite!!!

I would be angry if I were the judge, I find this so disrespectful

If I were a jury member I would not want to reward that attitude

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
Drug buddy Bettany..... dont piss off Bettanys wife Rottenbottom...... she's got the true starman on side and shit loads of goblins 🤭

download.jpg

Righty I am off to buy some more wax and pins and eyes of newts, back in a couple of hours to see whats what.

divpc6tdks191.jpg

• Haha

Bletchley

"The op-ed wasn't even Miss Heard's idea"
WRONG, she said as much yesterday, she said she wanted to write it because "he is such a powerful man"

Foxy86

Chatty Member
I'm going to say it.. if a text message deems him guilty then I bet most, if not all of us are guilty of "abuse" at some point.
I'm sure we have all sent a nasty message, or made a nasty comment before.

50sGirl

VIP Member
Did he just say even if you don’t think Johnny abused Amber you must still find in her favour?! 😮
He’s desperate.

• Wow
  • Haha

welp

VIP Member
I dont think that Depp will win given how strict defamation law is, but damn, Team Heard did everything they can to lose this.

Too bad that the mainstream media is insanely biased though, but still, no matter the verdict I think this trial has done the damage on Heard she deserves (not the bonkers hate on the internet, no one deserves that, but her getting exposed for what she is, even if metoo tries hard to sweep it under the rug)

Reactions: 17

What's your point

VIP Member
You can tell Elaine is trying to whizz through all Amber's post it notes because of she doesn't Amber will kick the shit out of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17