Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not gonna lie as a survivor of SA that totally got me. I really hope the jury see through TurdLies.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I missed all of their closing other than snatched bits while waiting for the lovely little Buggers darlings to sing god save the queen at school.

I am going to have to catch up ASAP.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
[
Aw Chewy, I just want to give him a hug.
You can see something genuine when you look and Johnny and his team. All I see when I look at Amber and co. is anger, bewilderment (Elaine) and disdain. It must suck to defend someone that’s quite clearly guilty as sin
I’ve met with barristers defending people they don’t believe behind the scenes and well, they are human at the end of the day… but they have a job to do and they respect the rule of law (obviously) so they get on with it.

Equally a lot of it comes down to theatrics, it plays a huge part in a courtroom. I expect a lot of the camaraderie between Depp and his lawyers is real, but it’s also about optics and all lawyers know how powerful and important that is in front of a jury.

Depp’s team know this, and nothing they do will be a coincidence. The way they interact with Depp and with each other, what they wear, their language - it’s all carefully thought about and designed for maximum impact.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I thought that was great. Ben seemed to get a little emotional after he mentioned Lily-Rose and Jack. Interested to see how Amber's team go after that.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.