Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mimimithis

VIP Member
I think it's realistic he'd kick off at that! Clever writing.
From his perspective, I think it's understandable, but then again being a journalist doesn't just mean reporting on dirty deeds and gossip (even if the UK tabloid media do kinda work that way). Poor girl is like "but I'm reporting on the news" 🥺 as if her shotgun marrying John Stones isn't news at all 😂
Him wearing his ring, though, that's so soft?!

• Heart
Reactions: 1

cobette

VIP Member
Actually, now I think about it, I think we knew they were expecting but I had totally forgotten. I am sure he mentioned it in an interview, or someone else did. Maybe I'm completely making that up.

Nandos on way?

Had to replace my original CB, after he left me, didn’t I?
Not by stealing my man you don't!

mimimithis

VIP Member
yeah I already read that one! Loved every minute! Like I was so hooked that I took a later train back home😂 what is WIUV?
Me messing up the acronyms apparently 😂 It should say WUIV, but I’m typing in between reporting on exams, so I didn’t check to see whether there were any typos there.
Waking up in Vegas is linked in the list above!

cobette

VIP Member
Nope, Deliveroo only have one store on there and it's been off since I looked early. Nandos website had another further away one on earlier but that's off now 😞

Do you get alot of orders?
Not at all, waited ages to get delivery and has been total damp squib for us! We're quite far from town so delivery radius isn't wide enough for big bucks.