John Stones #9 JS5 is living the dream, he's got a self-entertaining harem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've read it. I've no self control.

I'm dying. He's getting fluffy. I can't take it. Also stroppy. Yes please

My control at not reading is an accurate representation of my relationship with John Stones. No self control.

'I've given away your cats. Signed for Rangers, we're having bananas for tea and Jack's coming over to watch his medical video'

'Get out'

2 secs later

'Didn't mean that bae, I'm so sorry, please come back and forgive me'

• Haha
Reactions: 4
good or bad surprise??
I’m still on the fence about it 🤣
Me too. Out of all the things THAT is what sets him off? I mean...

Neither do I, not when it comes to things - or people (yep looking at you, JS) - I adore. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1

My control at not reading is an accurate representation of my relationship with John Stones. No self control.

'I've given away your cats. Signed for Rangers, we're having bananas for tea and Jack's coming over to watch his medical video'

'Get out'

2 secs later

'Didn't mean that bae, I'm so sorry, please come back and forgive me'
is it a sit with a cuppa read or a lie down with a vibrator 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Some people are trying to work here 😂

You're fine with your cuppa you thirsty witch.
Hey, I was a hard worker until I came on here - don’t you be acting all innocent - you’re the biggest distraction going (after bae) 🤣🤣

also, I’m reading 😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I hope John gets proper game time this coming season. Also not long until pre season starts. Lots of content from US tour I hope 🤞🏻

Sorry just idle musings…

Bae is idly musing too

E2A2F018-D153-40DA-BF47-AE2811143CA9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hey, I was a hard worker until I came on here - don’t you be acting all innocent - you’re the biggest distraction going (after bae) 🤣🤣

also, I’m reading 😍😍
I'm a puddle over him still wearing the ring. An actual puddle. It's adorable.

It's so real that he'd kick off about her job, it would make him feel so vulnerable.

I will be forever jealous I didn't think of this!

I hope John gets proper game time this coming season. Also not long until pre season starts. Lots of content from US tour I hope 🤞🏻

Sorry just idle musings…

Bae is idly musing too

View attachment 1364922
Unseen 🥰🥰🥰

⚰⚰⚰

Still can't take to it. Think I might stop trying until it finishes and then read in one go
I thought the ring would have swung it for you!

I like the split narrative!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Actually been a proper adult today and didn’t get too distracted on here at work. Have I missed much? Is there any dick pics yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Actually been a proper adult today and didn’t get too distracted on here at work. Have I missed much? Is there any dick pics yet 😂
Hahah! Same here actually got some work done today feat a cheeky maccies, the new mcflurry is grim😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.