John Stones #9 JS5 is living the dream, he's got a self-entertaining harem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@maccamacc Abe is JG's alter ego.

How he has been stealing a living for so long, I don't know
When Keano wakes up I'll ask him what is opinion on Winksy is.

I think I perplex him with these random questions into his views on Spurs.

My favourite was when I asked him if he knew that Dier and Dele are in love.

I've just got to the bit in All or Nothing where they are watching the CL draw. I just realised that he's standing in front of the board just looking at it. Typical bae couldn't make a decision.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They did a little extra scan on my stomach which I wasn’t expecting so the anxiety is at an all time high.

got the pizza meal deal for tonight and then I had meat discount on my sparks so we’re hoping to have friends over on Friday so got a load of burgers

Colin caterpillars for the drive home (and some cheese wrapped in chorizo - don’t judge me)

what have you got from Nando’s?

I loveeeeeeee Tynemouth!!! I can recommend a little Mexican restaurant near there and then a nice pub too 🤣

we work off the no news is good news, so I’m thinking if I’ve not heard anything within a month we’re assuming no recurrence
Fingers crossed for you. ❤

I am unhealthily into M&S food.
- extremely chocolaty chocolate biscuits
- reduced fat ham crisps
- Don’t ask me how but their maris piper potatoes make amazing oven chips
- all their cheese
- all their wine

I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that Bae is into m&s food. 100%.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@wonderstruck25 I only fancy him because he looks like Liam. Don't even fancy Liam.

- reduced fat ham crisps
- all their cheese
- all their wine

If he can tell me that he appreciates a Salmon & Cream Cheese sandwich, Mexican Layer Dip, Rocky Road Clusters, Best Ever Profiteroles and Cornish Cruncher. I'll come on the spot.

Okay now which Harry are we talking about
The one next to HK!

I swear Tripps has grown since 2018.

gettyimages-859022632-2048x2048.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They did a little extra scan on my stomach which I wasn’t expecting so the anxiety is at an all time high.
I will go out on a limb and say it was just precautionary, and that it'll all come back clear for you.

we work off the no news is good news, so I’m thinking if I’ve not heard anything within a month we’re assuming no recurrence
Fingers crossed. You deserve the best news.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

- reduced fat ham crisps
- all their cheese
- all their wine

Even their cheesey puffs and salt and vinegar sticks are buy far superior than any others.

I worked there once… for about a year… best job I ever had

i imagine bae is more waitrose

• Heart
Little bit outing…. He’s from the same sort of area as me and he’s a bit full of himself but a nice guy and his family are lovely and I know he looks after them 🙃 Seen him a few time and know a lot of his friends…

Remember when aquasplash shut down? Piss take

• Haha
Also guys, just remembered that I had a dream last night about Laporte dying in a cliff walking accident.

It was really sad and I will never be horrible to him again.

Of course my first thought was 'oh duck, what if whoever we buy to replace him is better than bae?!'

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
And made it bleeping hungry horse!!

Used to make my dad take us there all the time and we weren't local at all. That space bowl man, the absolute dogs bollocks. Someone at my school caught salmonella from there apparently.

Bet you love Hatfield galleria don't you

These are desperate Bae starved times. How about this to get your rocks off to?

5994B360-9B47-4109-832B-F7181A0F53D0.jpeg

• Haha
Used to make my dad take us there all the time and we weren't local at all. That space bowl man, the absolute dogs bollocks. Someone at my school caught salmonella from there apparently.

Bet you love Hatfield galleria don't you
Bowling ally and arcade are all gone… they only left the ice rink 🧐

Hatfield is a shithole… (sorry if your from hatfiend… but you know I’m right) went to the uni there for a New Years party and when I say I nearly died, I mean wholeheartedly I nearly died.

• Haha

Hatfield is a shithole… (sorry if your from hatfiend… but you know I’m right) went to the uni there for a New Years party and when I say I nearly died, I mean wholeheartedly I nearly died.
I love you so much, you've had quite the life, so many near death experiences.

• Haha

Dear God no, I am not from there at all thank you very much. Only nice thing about Hatfield is Hatfield House.

I also once nearly did at a NYE party, but not in Hatfield. Is this a thing?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.